••8••

Jungkook's POV
   i swear! when will they learn to stop?!

i still can't believe they gave pd-nim the bright idea to put me on that dumb show with that dumb girl.

i stormed into the dorm, slamming the door shut as i walked in.

"yah! what's wrong with you guys?!", i spoke informally, not caring what happened or what i said at this point.

"jeon jungkook!", taehyung hyung walked over to me, his eyes wide.

"what?! i don't care anymore! none of you have enough human decency to leave my private life alone! instead you tell pd-nim to stick me on a show with some stupid ass girl just so i could what?! fall in love? live happily ever after?", i went off, tired of them and what they think are genius ideas.

by this time everyone was in front of me, the looks on their faces a bit unreadable.

"you listen and you listen good jeon jungkook. we did this for you because you're obviously not over that girl that dumped you 3 YEARS AGO! get over it already. you hold a grudge against anyone that isn't a guy despite the fact that you don't know them at all! we just met those girls yet you already hate them, and i just can't wrap my head around that!" jimin hyung said, pushing my chest back, but jin hyung pulled him away before anything got out of hand.

"you're going on that show jungkook, there's no backing out now." namjoon hyung shook his head and walked off. everyone followed him, spacing out around the dorm and leaving me still standing at the door.

why? just why?

Your POV
  you and your manager made it back to the dorm in no time, and you quickly ran up to the door.

after unlocking it with shaky hands, you were attacked by your group members.

"oh my god!"

"you're marrying your ultimate bias!"

"please tell me he wasn't such a dick this morning."

you were basically bombarded with questions and comments.

"guys, guys. calm down! can i please get inside first, then you can ask me anything you want about the meeting.", you laughed and took your shoes off at the door.

you sat on one of the chairs on the living area and everyone sat around you, waiting for you to speak.

"okay, so he's literally so hot without all of the makeup and just in a beanie! oh my god, i nearly died!", you freaked out, causing the other four to freak out with you.

"it was like his mood changed from being an ass to being nice, but it's probably because there were higher-ups around and he didn't want to ruin his reputation.", you sighed slightly.

"or maybe he realized how much of a babe you are and is willing to turn his life around to be with you.", soobin said and everyone looked at her as if to say 'really?'.

"you need to stop watching all of those dramas late at night, they're getting to your head binnie.", kay shook her head, causing everyone to laugh.

"but back to jungkook! how does it feel, being able to know you're going to be waking up to your favorite person every morning?", gigi wiggled her eyebrows.

"i'm pretty sure i'm leaving out every dream i've ever had about him.", you giggled slightly.

"when do you start shooting the show?! i need to know when i have to set my alarm to watch it!", hana asked and you just shrugged.

"all they said was they'd get back to us in the coming weeks. i'm not completely sure. it could be t-", you were cut off by your manager screaming from outside.

"(y/n)!!! (y/n)!! it's been approved! you start filming in 2 days and you leave tomorrow afternoon!", he yelled happily.

you looked back at your members and screamed at the top of your lungs, and they soon followed.

the screaming didn't last for long as you all got yelled at by your neighbors.

"sorry!", you all yelled in unison and went to sit on the couch.

"you only have a day to pack everything (y/n)-ah.. then you're moving out for a few months.", hana pouted and soobin nodded as you three were pretty close.

"our room is going to be so quiet.", soobin said, sticking her bottom lip out.

"don't worry guys, i'll be back before you know it. plus! we still have some promotions to do, so i'll be around more than you think.", you pulled them all in for a group hug.

"now come on, i need you guys to help me pack only the cutest of outfits for the next couple of months.", you smiled brightly and pulled all of them to the huge clothes rack.

you all spent basically all of the rest of the day up until 1AM, packing clothes and other things like face masks and other beauty supplies.

you managed to fit everything into 2 full suitcases AND a backpack.

"guys, this isn't too much right?", you asked as you yawned slightly.

"of course not! you need to look fabulous no matter where you go, even if it's just to the store.", soobin nodded as they helped you put all of your stuff by the door.

"wait so what am i wearing tomorrow?", you asked them and they all fell on the floor.

"we forgot the most important outfit!", kay yelled and hit the floor with her hand as you just laughed at them.

"don't worry guys, i think i can pick this one out in the morning.", you grinned and dragged each of them to their room.

"good night!", you yelled and they just groaned back, probably half asleep already.

Jimin's POV
it was now 1PM and pd-nim called us earlier to tell us the show was approved and jungkook was leaving tomorrow afternoon.

we decided not to tell him, since he was being a brat at the moment, and just pack for him ourselves.

we waited until he was asleep then got his suitcases out, throwing clothes in.

after spending so much time together, we all knew we had jungkook's style pretty much down packed.

we filled up both suitcases, most of the clothes being white tshirts, and set them by the door.

"we've done well boys.", namjoon hyung said after around an hour and a half of us packing.

"let's all head of to bed so we can see him off tomorrow afternoon.", jin hyung said and we all nodded, going our separate ways for the night.

alright. why don't we get this show on the road?