••18••

Your POV
  "j-jungkook?", you looked at the shadow standing in the doorway.

you honestly felt like your heart was about to go sprinting out of your chest at any second as the person stayed completely silent.

all you could see was the dark silhouette of a man and after a few moments of them standing there, you began to feel uneasy.

"say s-something.", you stuttered in a shaky voice.

but instead of speaking, the figure began walking closer and closer. that's when the strong smell of alcohol started to fill your nostrils.

you slowly reached over and turned on the lamp that was beside the couch.

immediately the room illuminated and you felt a small bit of relief when you saw a very drunk jungkook stumbling to you.

it was clear that he was intoxicated and you sighed quietly.

"what did you go and do to yourself jungkook?", you asked out loud, though you figured he wouldn't even reply.

"you bwere on my mindddd, how else was i upposed to get rid of chu?", he slurred before he lost his balance and fell onto the couch and on top of you.

you huffed and shook your head, looking down at the boy that literally fell into your arms.

"i don't know jungkook. but i do know that if you wanted to get rid of me you wouldn't have come here.", you said, a hint of annoyance in your voice.

he looked up at you and gave you an irresistible bunny smile, you couldn't help but soften.

"jungkookie ish sowwy about what he said to (y/n). he fweels bad.", he started talking like a toddler, which was what you guessed happened when he was really drunk.

you felt your heart start to race. though he was clearly out of it, he had a way with your heart regardless.

"i-it's-", you began to forgive him but shook your head, he wasn't going to get away with the shit he put you through just because he was cute.

"i can't forgive you.. what you did to me, it's unacceptable and you should feel bad about it.", you tried being authoritative with the boy.

he just stayed quiet and nodded as he looked up at you, his hand slowly moving up and caressing your cheek.

your eyes widened and you glanced down at his hand.

"w-what are you d-doing.", you began to stutter and whatever authority you had over him was gone in an instant.

"pretty.", he muttered, an adorable yet drunk smile on his face.

you knew this was the alcohol talking and not jungkook.. right?

"we need to get you in the bed, you'll really be hurting tomorrow.", you quickly changed the topic as you used all of your strength to lift him and take him up the stairs.

"god you're heavy.", you mumble as you manage to make it up the stairs and into his self-designated territory.

you carried him into the room and let him flop onto the bed.

you wiped away the few beads of sweat that slid down your face and let out a breath.

"get some rest jungkook..", you say as you pull the blanket over his body, basically tucking him in like a child.

he looked up at you and nodded with a smile which was when you turned to leave..

but you didn't end up back downstairs, you didn't even make it to the door.

once you turned your back, his arms wrapped around your body and you were pulled to lay with him on the bed.

"jeon jungkook! let go!", you squirmed around, trying to get out of his hold though you couldn't deny how fast your heart was racing because of his drunken actions.

he didn't say anything nor did he let go, his arms only tightened around you as he closed his eyes. 

after five minutes of trying to free yourself you just gave up, there was no use. it was already passed midnight and you were getting tired.

might as well get some sleep, tomorrow was going to be something else.

Jungkook's POV
  i squinted my eyes as the sunlight from wherever hit my face. it must be morning.

i tried to fully open them and sit up but my body wasn't having it. next thing i know my head starts throbbing.

"fuck, what happened?", i ask myself as i try to remember what i did the night before.

the only thing i can recall is going into a bar and getting a drink while i waited on my manager to pick me up from wherever i was.

i groaned as my head was basically killing me at this point, then i immediately stopped.

i felt something shift next to me.

no.. i didn't leave with someone, did i?

my eyes shot open and i followed my arms which were around someone. her back was to me and her hair cascaded down her back.

that color.... it was familiar....

next i took in my surroundings, the room seemed familiar too. it wasn't until i saw the camera in the corner of the room that i knew where i was and who was in my arms.

"(y/n)?!", i ended up yelling, pushing her body away from mine and onto the floor.

"oh shit! i didn't mean to do that, i was just surprised.", i panicked when i realized i just pushed her off of the bed.

after that type of shock, my hangover simply disappeared.

i rushed out of the bed and helped her stand up, not recognizing the new kind nature of my actions until after she was standing in front of me.

what am i doing?! i'm supposed to hate her!

i looked down at her and i gulped, she looked really good. the way the light from the rising sun hit her face, her messy yet somehow perfect hair, the way her eyes sort of twinkled-

fuck! no! i can't be thinking of her like that!

"sorry for pushing you off and for anything i did or said last night. it was an accident.", i quickly apologized, which was sort of odd.

i never apologize to her, i'm not even remotely nice to her. what's gotten over of me?! am i getting sick?! it's like my brain isn't processing the words i say, i'm just saying things.

"it's.. it's alright jungkook. i understand.", she said quietly, obviously shocked by my sudden apology.

"well- um..", i said awkwardly, my eyes darting around the room trying to avoid looking at her at all costs.

"h-how are you feeling? you know, y-your um.. hangover.", she broke the silence between us.

"oh, that. i'm alright.", i shrugged.

she just nodded, looking down at her feet.

"i can make some food.. and i'll get you some painkillers for your head. be back.", she rushed her words and turned away like she was.. scared?

i grabbed her wrist and stopped her. god why am i so cliche?!

"you don't have to. i'm leaving anyways. coming here wasn't my intention.", i said and watched as her facial expression fell.

"oh.", was all she said in an almost inaudible voice.

she looked disappointed, almost as if she wanted me to stay despite her fears of how i would treat her.

i quickly let go of her wrist and stuffed my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

"i'll still do the show with you if you want...", the words flew from my mouth.

WAIT- I SAID THAT?!