••2••

Your POV
you heard the loud sound of your alarm going off and slowly opened your eyes.

everyone else was sound asleep, you picked up your phone to turn off the loud noise when you saw the time.

we have 15 minutes!

you all still had to put makeup on, stretch, and go through vocal warm ups.

"up! now!", you shook everyone.

"why?", hana rolled over.

"10 more minutes.", gigi waved her hand away.

"we don't have 10 more minutes!", you yelled and continued shaking everyone.

"please! wake up! we're gonna miss rehearsals!", you yelled again.

everyone shot up when they heard your last sentence.

"WHAT?!", they said simultaneously.

"yeah. now let's go!", you pulled them up.

"we have 10 minutes left!", kay said.

"we would've had 15 if you guys knew how to wake up.", you said quietly.

"drop it and let's go!", gigi yelled out of stress.

you all rushed out of the dressing room and ran for the backstage area.

you and hana barely had your shoes on, soobin was trying to touch up her concealer, kay was basically running like her life depended on it, and gigi was going through her lines.

"rebelle on standby!", a staff yelled once you got to the mic area.

"you're cutting it close girls.", your manager said.

"we know. we're sorry. the alarm was late.", kay bowed and the rest of you followed yet again.

"well get the mic packs on, ear pieces in, and grab a headset.", he said shaking his head.

you all scrambled to find your designated stage equipment and rushed out onto the stage.

"please do a quick introduction and we'll begin.", the stage hand said from the mic booth.

"2. 3. ready to rebel! annyeonghaseyo rebelle imnida.", you all bowed.

"okay please do an individual introduction as well as your mic and mic pack number.", he said again.

"kay imnida. mic 1, pack 9."

"gigi imnida. mic 2, pack 4."

"soobin imnida. mic 3, pack 13."

"hana imnida. mic 4, pack 30."

"(y/n) imnida. mic 5, pack 1."

"thank you girls. we'll do one quick run through of the song and you'll be free to go."

{a/n : so basically the debut song for rebelle is sonamoo's deja vu. i couldn't really make a whole new song, so i just borrowed the one from sonamoo! lol}

•••••

"prefect girls! that'll be all until later.", the stage hand said after rehearsals.

you all bowed and jogged off stage. you handed your mic along with your mic pack to the attendant and rushed to the dressing room.

you all had to get your stage outfits on and get to the fanmeet in time, you couldn't disappoint anyone.

"outfits on before you get hair and makeup done please!", the makeup artist yelled.

"okay.", you slipped on your outfit and sat in the chair.