The Party..

*Andi's POV*

"So can I ask you a question?" Alexis said quietly while glancing over.

"Yeah of course." She looked shocked that I didn't snap at her, I let out a light chuckle. Looks like happiness flashed over her eyes.

"Why did you help me back there?" I thought for a moment for a good explanation not really expecting the question.

"Well you seem like a sweet girl and those two bitches, well are just bitches." I quickly looked over taking my eyes off the road.

A big smile spread across her face showing her baby blue bands. I gave her a smile, while I pulled into the parking lot to a little diner I pulled the keys out and went to go out I stopped when I realized Alexis wasn't moving.

"Are you coming?" I laughed. Her cheeks went a light shade of pink and she unbuckled her seat belt and jumped out of the car.

I met her at the front of the car, we started walking towards the door and when we entered we were greeted by a mid twenties lady.

"Hi guys, table for two?" she asked holding up her hand. I nodded and gave her a smile when she put us at our seats.

"Okay here you go here's your menus, my name is Sarah and I'll be you waitress I'll be back in a few to take you order." She looked at me and than Alexis and walked away.

"So do you come here a lot?" Alexis asked not looking up from her menu, I glanced forward.

"I come her sometimes I use to come here with my parents but things change." She looked up looking at my eyes searching for a flash of hurt but it never showed, I gave a quick smile.

"So what do you think you're getting?" I asked changing subject.

"I think I'm just gonna get a tuna melt." She put her menu down as a sign to the waitress that she was ready.

"Yeah those are good but I think I'm going to get the chicken strip basket."

I did the same with my menu and waited for or waitress to come back. It took about three minutes for her to come over, we ordered our food and she handed us two glasses of ice water.

"So,"

She looked up at me from her glass looking intimated. I smirked at her which brought a smile to her face.

"How do you know those two girls from the lunch room?" I rolled my eyes but she didn't notice.

"Well I use to be best friends with them until they discovered sex pretty much. " She blushed wow she's extremely innocent.

I let out a laugh while she just looked at me, once I composed myself I continued my story.

"Basically we all use to 'run' the school I guess you could say like half of freshman year but when I decided I didn't want people thinking I was a slut I told them I couldn't do it anymore, I didn't want to sleep around anymore and break hearts and blah blah."

She let out a gasp when I mentioned sleeping around she looked like she was trying to put a sentence together without trying to offend me.

"wait so you like slept-"

"Yes, I slept around I was 'slut' you could say but I didn't like the looks people gave me in the hallways. While they wanted attention from everyone I didn't I really don't know why I did it, I mean sex is great I couldnt really completely give it up but eh."

Her face was completely red at this point, I let out a loud laugh which caused people to look over.

"Here you are ladies." our waitress came back with our food. We ate in silence until it was time to go back to school.