The Hospital..

*Andrea's POV *

The bright white lights were hanging over my head, I could smell disinfectant in the air. Questions were being asked but all the voices seemed far away.

"Ma'am, I know this is hard but we need you to answer the questions."

The lady was wearing a superhero scrub while holding a dark blue clip board, she gave me a small smile.

"Do you know who attacked you?" I nodded my head as tears begin to pool in my eyes.

Everyone stayed in the waiting room, the girls protested against it but I told them they didn't need to hear the details.

They all agreed Tyler and Derek stayed quite, Tyler could barely look at me it made me want to ball up and cry.

"Did he use protection?" Her question ran through my head, I started to panic.

"Oh my god," I shook my head as the tears began to flow freely down my face.

"It's okay sweetie, we'll test you for anything. If you by chance are pregnant what would you like to do?"

I didn't want to have Andrew's kid, but I also to believe in abortions.

"It's okay hun, you said it happened earlier today. I can get you the morning after pill."

I shook my head, she laid the clip board on the bed and started to walk out.

"Would you like for me to bring your friends in?" the telling of the story was over until to police showed up so it was safe for them.

I whispered a quiet 'yes' and she walked out.

I few seconds passed, I looked up to hear the curtain being pulled to the side and Tyler walked in with no one following.

"Where's everyone else?" My brows furrowed.

"Uh they said for me to just come in right now. They figured you would be panicking."

I hated to fact they were so worried, and it made more tears build up.

"Andrea can-" He stopped talking and looked to the side, I watched him bite his lower lip stopped it from quivering.

"Tyler-" He cut me off by finishing his sentence.

"Can I please hold you?" The fact he asked made me want to ball up and cry into his shoulder.

I nodded my head slowly, not trusting my voice not to crack. The bed dipped down and he sat next to me. I felt him slowly move his arms around me. I flinched slightly before leaning into his grip.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered. I could hear his muffled sobs and my own started to break through my lips.

"Stop apologizing, it's nobody's fault but his and he will be getting what he deserves."

"Please don't do anything to get yourself in trouble." He kissed the top of my head and we both stayed silent.

"Hello, Andrea. I'm detective Blaine, could you answer a few questions for me?" I nodded my head as I pulled it out of Tyler's shoulder.

I felt him start to get up but I tightened my grip on his hand.

I didn't want to be left alone with another guy, even if he was a police officer.

"Is this your boyfriend?" I looked at Tyler who was already looking at me.

"Yes, I'd prefer if he was able to stay." The detective nodded his head and held out his hand for Tyler to shake.