During The Night..

*Andrew*

*Andrea's POV *

My body flew forward as I woke up from the nightmare. Tears ran down my cheeks and the beads of sweat resting on my forehead and my upper lip.

I looked around and everyone was asleep, Derek and Alexis were cuddled on the floor, leah was rolled into a ball on the chair, Tyler was on the other chair with the blanket hanging off the side barely covering him, I looked next to me and Kayela laid there balled up on the opposite side of the bed.

I stood up and walked over to Tyler and pulled the blanket up on him. He moved slightly but his body went still again.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cupboard. I filled it with water and leaned up against the counter. I sipped on my water quitely.

My relived the events that happened, but my mind made it worse as it pictured him beating me along with it. Another tear escaped my eye but I brought my hand up and wiped my sleeve on my face.

I stayed silent drinking my water, I heard a quiet knock on my door.

I started panic, do I answer the door, do I ignore it, or do I wake up one of the boys?

I walked over to the window and only saw a dark shadow.

I slowly opened the door, and once I saw puffy red eyes staring back at me I gasped for air.

"What a-are you d-doing h-here?" I stuttered.

"Please Andi you have to listen to me." Andrew begged.

"You have nothing to say, and I don't want to hear anything you have to say." I closed my eyes tightly.

I jumped back as I felt his hand reach my arm.

"Don't fuckin touch me!" He flinched away.

"What the fuck are you doing here Andrew?!" Leah yelled from behind me.

I heard more shuffling around and before I could blink everyone was standing behind her.

Tyler ran up beside me and checked me for any injuries. He turned his eyes towards Andrew.

"You don't deserve to speak to her!" Tyler snapped.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, please I understand what I did was completely wrong. But please don't ruin my life." A tear escaped his eyes.

Before anything could register in my head a loud smack was heard, and a stinging heat was running through my hand.

"You're fuckin pathetic! You don't want your scholarship to be taken from you right? That's what you're so fuckin worried about. What about me? My best friend from preschool can't fuckin come near me because I flinch! My own boyfriend can't hug me without being pushed away." He let out a breath out as I continued. Everyone was staring in shock.

"My friends have to hold me until I fall asleep! I can't close my eyes without thinking about what happened. You're worried about keeping your scholarship you wanna know what I'm fuckin worried about? I'm worried that I'll never get over what you did that my family and friends will always look at me like I'm a abused child, that my boyfriend will never be able to hold me without me starting to cry. I'm scared to go to school cause I know your dipshit friends will laugh at me cause they'll think it's funny what you did."

"Andi I'm so sor- wait you had a boyfriend while you were with me? "

" Dude are you fuckin serious right now?" Derek snapped.

"You're seriously focused on that one thing she said." Leah snapped.

"I just find it fuck-" He was cut off as Tyler smacked his fist into his nose.