Thanksgiving..

*Andrea's POV *

"So grandma I was thinking." I sat at the dinner table waiting for her to finish the soup.

"Yes? "

" I know you miss having like family meals, or just cooking for a lot of people on holidays. So for Thanksgiving tomorrow do you want to come back with me and my friends and we can have a Thanksgiving dinner and I'll drive us back tomorrow night and leave while you're at work the next day?"

She stopped stirring the soup and turned to me with a big grin on her face.

"Really? Won't your friends want to spend it with their families?"

"No we had it planned already that we were gonna celebrate it together, but at that time we were more than likely going to eat frozen dinners." I chuckled.

"Yes I'd love to." She started doing a dance and I couldn't help but laugh.

This last week has been exactly what I needed. The endless nights of crying on my grandma's shoulder while she whispered calming things really helped. I still flinch but not as much as I use to. And I still tense but I quickly relax if I know the person, I've become close with Josh and Jared and I hardly ever tense when they hug me.

I turned on the radio and grandma and I started singing and dancing around the kitchen.

"This will be great. How about we go to the store tonight before bed buy all the stuff and haul it down there." She suggested.

"Yes but food first."

I grabbed two bowls and ran to the dining room.

"So I still have to call my friends so I'll go do that while you go get ready." I kissed her cheek and ran down to the room where my stuff it.

I dialed Kayela's number and waited until she answered.

"Hello?" Her high pitch voice rang.

"Hey, are you with anyone?"

"Uh yeah Alexis and Leah. Why?"

"Are we all still having Thanksgiving together?"

"Yeah if you were planning on being back." Alexis yelled.

I chuckled.

"No I'm asking that cause I'm staying here. Tell everyone to be at my house around 4." I heard three okays and was ready to hang up before Leah yelled at me.

"Hey does that include Tyler?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready to get back with him?" I giggled.

"You'll have to wait and see."

I heard them start to freak out and I hung up.

I quickly got changed into simple skinny jeans and a hoodie and I raced up the stairs.

"Ready Bunny?"

"Yup, my car or yours?" I giggled Grandma hated my driving. She glared at me as she reached for her car keys.

"You know I'll be driving all the way back to Oregon right?" I started laughing.

"Yes, but if you give your grandma a heart attack my blood will be on your hands." She chuckled and she sat in the car.

"Yeah, yeah I'm not that bad of a driver."

"No but you learned from Justin who was a terrible driver." Her eyes flashed with hurt but she smiled and covered it up.