Leaving Rehab..

*Andrea's POV *

Jessica and Criston met us at my house and we left to pick up Amanda.

"Are you ready?" Criston squeezed Jessica's hand.

She nodded and we walked out to Tyler's car. The ride was silent except an occasional sob coming for Jessica.

Tyler parked the car and we all sat in silence before Tyler got out and we followed.

We walked in Tyler holding me close to him and Criston and Jessica close behind us.

"Tyler Payne?" A guy in a white coat came around the corner.

"Hello Doctor." He stood up and shook his hand.

"You need to sign these papers and I'll go get Ms. Payne."

"Thank you." Tyler took the clipboard and pen and started filling everything out.

We waited a few minutes before Amanda came out. She ran to Tyler and I and pulled us into a hug.

She pulled away and looked behind us. Tears built in her eyes, she walked to Jessica slowly.

Jessica's eyes were filled with tears, as some rushed down her cheeks.

"Hi mom." Jessica whispered.

"Hi baby." Amanda mumbled in her hair.

"Mom this is Criston." Jessica pulled away and introduced Criston who was typing on his phone.

"Criston." Jessica snapped him out of his phone.

"What?" He snapped.

Jessica looked hurt but quickly covered it with a small smile. Tyler glared at Criston while I did the same.

"Hello Criston it's nice to meet you." Amanda smiled offering her hand.

"Hi Ms. Payne." He accepted her hand.

"Oh please call me Amanda I changed my name once he left." Her jaw twitched.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard plenty of stories about you." Criston smirked.

"All good I hope." She chuckled.

"Eh." He waved his hand.

"Okay, how about we all go out to eat." Tyler jumped in glaring at Criston.

We all mumbled in agreement. We headed out to the car and Tyler pulled Criston to the side.

I heard them arguing but pushed Jessica and Amanda to the car.

"Will they be okay?" Amanda asked staring with worry.

Jessica seemed nervous as she chewed her lip.

"Yeah they'll be fine." I opened the trunk and let Amanda put her stuff in.

A few minutes later Tyler got into the driver side and Criston in the back next to Jessica.

I looked in the mirror and didn't miss the glare Criston shot Jessica who seemed to shrink back.

A bad feeling in my stomach appeared making me nauseous as we drove.

As we drove the drive was silent not even the radio to fill the quiet. The twisting feeling in my stomach hasn't stopped and was getting unbearable.

"Pull over." I whispered hoping Tyler heard me.

He looked at me with questioning eyes but pulled off the road.

Once the car completely stopped I jumped out rushing to the grass. I felt the burning in my throat as the bile spilled from my stomach.