His Sentence..

*Above photo is Derek."

*Andrea's POV*

My hands trembled at my side, Alexis gently took my hand in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

We all were crowded in the back of Derek's car this time, we were on our way to the court house today we hear the jury's decision.

"What if he gets a short sentence? Or none at all?" I panicked.

"Andi Detective Blaine already said he'll be doing time, and so did the case worker. Not only did your story make the room cry but they have more than enough proof to put him away." Leah softly explained. I nodded my head in agreement.

"We're here." Tyler's voice ran through my head.

We've been here many times this past month and yet it wasn't getting any easier walking through that door.

Everyone piled out we were all in appropriate clothes. It was hard but I couldn't show up in sweat pants.

Andi's outfit

Andi's outfit

Tyler took my hand, ever since our talk after the event at the school, he's been able to touch me in baby steps.

Derek squeezed my shoulder.

"Andi I just want you to know, even with your state of mind you're still the strongest person I know. And with all our history I love you like a little sister. Even if that's a bit awkward." He chuckled and I smiled tears threatening to spill.

I pulled away from Tyler and gave Derek a tight hug.

"Yeah Andi I think it's safe to say that you are the most bad ass person we know. I'd never be able to handle this situation like you have. I don't know about everyone else but even now I still look up to you when I'm having a bad day. Your smile makes me day, especially lately since it's hardly ever there." Alexis stated.

I couldn't hold back the tears as I felt the warm liquid stream down my cheek.

"I love you guys, so much." They all huddled closer to me creating a group hug.

"Andrea?" I pushed past the group to find the voice.

"Daddy." I ran into his arms and started crying harder.

"Why didn't you call us?"

I pulled away and hugged my mom.

"I'm sorry I knew your meeting was important." My voice was muffled as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Honey you were raped, there's nothing that could have been more important than that." My father ran his fingers through my hair.

My body tensed at the contact but slowly I learned into his hand.

"I'm sorry to break the moment, but if we don't get inside soon we'll miss the conviction." Alexis soft voice trailed over to us.

"Oh yeah you guys remember my friends. Tyler, Derek, Alexis, Kayela and Leah." It was stupid to introduce them but it felt right.