Hidden Secrets..

*Andrea's POV *

After mine and Tyler conversation yesterday I woke feeling completely refreshed.

I know I'm going to be getting stares at school and that I'm going to hit on.

After I showered I left my waist length hair natural, I applied foundation, eyeliner top and bottom waterline, mascara, and did a light smokey eye.

I when I got dressed I put on a matte black skirt that went to my mid thigh and a red crop top that rested right above my belly button piercing. I looked in the mirror and I smiled at myself.

"Good to have you back." I whispered.

I slipped on some black wedges and grabbed my black shoulder bag and gathered all my books.

"I'm gonna pick up some breakfast on the way to school." I told my parents as I walked out of the house. I decided to to take my matte black mustang.

I honked my horn to let Alexis know I was outside.

"Hey And-" She stopped and looked. Sadness flashed over her eyes and I looked at her confused.

"So I see you've completely gone back." She looked at her hands.

"Well not completely, first off I'm not going to leave my best friend in the back ground. I'm not going to sleep around, and I'm not going to bully."

Her lips twitched and I smiled.

"But won't hanging out with me like completely ruin you reputation." I started laughing.

"You think after all I went through the last year I care about my reputation, I just got tired of dressing and acting the way I was."

"Oh," She gave me a big grin. I gasped.

"Oh my God I didn't even realize you got your braces off they look amazing!"

I parked my car in my assigned parking space and looked over at her after I pulled the key out of the ignition.

She blushed slightly.

"You know Alexis you don't give yourself enough credit you're a beautiful girl, and if you ever want help at showing people that I'm hear for you."

I sent her a shy smile making sure I didn't offend her.

"Thank you Andi, I've actually been thinking about it." I gasped and put my hand over my mouth.

"Oh my God yes whenever you're ready we will go to the mall and I'll bring my dad's credit card." She started laughing and I soon joined her.

"How about after school?" I bit my lip slightly.

"I have to tutor Tyler but afterwards?" She smile and nodded.

"Okay I'll text you around 5?" She nodded again and got out.

I grabbed my bag and got out I walked around my car and saw Kayela, Leah, and Derek waiting for me. I saw Derek's eyes travel my body and I just grinned.

"Hey my eyes are up here." I pulled his chin up and than turned around and hugged Kayela and Leah.

"Why is she still riding with you." Kayela asked with a disgusted tone.

"Cause she's my friend and actually after I'm done tutoring were going to the mall and I'm remaking her."

Leah's dimples were showing.
"Oh a Andi make over I bet she'll look amazing I mean hell look at me and Kayela." She smirked and Kayela glared at her.

"Please I could have done it without you." She joked but still had a serious look.

"Sure Kayela when I took you shopping you went directly to the knee high socks." I giggled and she glared.