Winter Break..

*Above photo is the cabin.*

*Andrea's POV *

"Bunny, Tyler's here!" I grabbed my bag and jacket and ran down the stairs.

"Okay mom, so I'll be back at the end of winter break. Love you guys, thank you for renting the cabin." I kissed both my parents on the cheek and met Tyler outside.

He was at the back of his car moving things around the trunk, once he heard me walking he looked up and smiled.

"Hey baby girl." He grabbed my bag and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so excited!" I clapped my hands and jumped up and down.

"Come on," He rolled his eyes and opened my door for me.

We drove to a little cafe where we met up with the rest of the group.

"Hey guys." I sat next to Alexis and she handed me the donut she ordered for me.

We sat at the cafe until we all finished our coffees and food.

The car ride to the cabin consisted of arguing over the radio, or which sports team is the best, or we talked about what we are going to do once we get there.

We parked in front of the gorgeous cabin and my jaw dropped. I knew the one my parents picked was beautiful but I couldn't help but stare at it.

Once I got over my shock I started to unbuckle my seatbelt, as I reached for the door handle I was pulled back by my elbow.

Tyler crashed his lips onto mine, I responded right away. I put my hand on his cheek and turned my head trying to deepen the kiss. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I've been waiting to do that since I picked you up." He kissed my nose and then got out.

I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him from over the hood of the car.

"What?" He chuckled.

"You know it's not nice to tease." I stuck my tongue out at him and stomped my way to the back of the car.

"Don't worry babe I can give you more once we're alone." He whispered into my ear.

His hot breath sending chills down my spine, I felt the goosebumps rise all over my body.

"Okay you can quit the love scene now." Jessica gagged.

"Shut up."

We all grabbed our bags and went into the house, Derek ran to the fire place and started building up the wood.

"It's fuckin freezing." Leah grumbled.

We spent the rest of the day sitting in the living room near the fire, and eating the stew that we made.

"Okay well I'm tired." Kayela stood up and grabbed Leah's hand and dragged her up to their room.

Slowly each couple started going into their rooms. I had my legs over Tyler's lap and I was leaning up against the arm of the couch.

"You wanna go to bed?" I yawned in response and he chuckled.

He took my hand and we walked up the stairs to our room.

*Next Morning*

*Tyler's POV *

I groaned as the glare from outside hit my eyes, I rolled over trying to avoid it wanting a little more sleep.

I put my arm around Andi's waist and pulled her into me, she looked beautiful even when she's asleep. Her lips slightly parted, her hair all over the pillow, and her eyebrows stayed crunched together.