The Heartbreak..

*Alexis's POV*

"So what exactly did the girls go shopping for?" I asked as Andi pulled into her drive way.

"Oh they went to get food and movies."

We got out of the car and I waited for her to unlock the door.

She set her keys down and walked into the kitchen.

"Where's Tyler?" She looked like her body tensed and than she relaxed.

"He went home for tonight, he should be back by tomorrow." She pulled out two coke cans and put one in front of me.

"Oh, so how is it with you two?" She looked like she was thinking, but I started to feel bad for bringing it up.

"Well I mean we're as good as we can be. I think he still blames himself, and then not being able to tell people we're together probably makes it worse." She blew a hair out from in front of her face.

"I'm sure everything will go back to normal soon." I smiled and rested my hand on top of hers.

"Anyways, I have a question." She smirked.

"What?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Have you and Derek had sex?" I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Um well uh no I mean we've done some stuff but uh no." She chuckled.

"Oh god, you're so cute when you blush no wonder Derek loves you." Kayela's voice traveled from over my shoulder.

She walked past me and set two bags full of food on the counter and Leah came in holding two more.

"No no no, he doesn't love me. I mean yeah we've been together for like a month and half and we really like each other but love no no no."

I could feel my cheeks growing warmer, and I realized I was rambling.

"Jesus calm down Alex, we can see it how you two look at each other." Leah giggled.

"What do you mean?" I stared I was completely lost.

"Its the same way that Kayela looks at her makeup, and the same way Andi looks at her phone."

"Hey!" Andi protested which caused me to giggle.

"Oh shush." Leah slapped her shoulder. I heard Andi mumble a few things of not having a phone addiction.

"Oh really you don't is that why you're on you phone?" Kayela reached over and pulled her phone out of her hands.

"Hey give it back."

"Hmm let's see what's so important on this things."

"No!" Andi leaped over the table but Kayela moved out of the way.

"Oh is or innocent Andi looking into tattoos and piercings?"

Leah and I went to Kayela's side to look at the phone.

"Shut up, I was just looking." She ripped the phone out of her hand and walked towards the counter with the bags.

"Okay food time I'm starving."

We made a homemade lasagna, while it was cooking we made the batter for chocolate cupcakes.

"So, should we talk about why we're having a girls night?" Andi asked as she started pouring the batter into tin tray.

"Uh sure." I sat across from Kayela and laid my arms onto the counter.

"So what happened?" Leah sat next to me.