Daddy's Girl..

*Andrea's POV *

*flashback*

I threw up every time smelled something gross, I couldn't even drink my favorite drink. I bent over the toilet as I puked one more time.

I sat up with my back against the bath, I ran a sweaty hand through my hair.

"This isn't the flu." I whispered.

I stood up slowly making sure I wouldn't hurl again. I put my hair into a messy bun, and brushed my teeth twice trying to get foul taste in my mouth.

I grabbed my jacket and keys and drove to the local drug store, as u brought up the pregnancy tests to the register and the cashier smiled at me.

"How old are you sweetie?" I looked up and I felt the tears building.

"16." I turned away not wanting to see the pity or disgust that laid in her eyes.

"It'll be okay sweetie, I was a teenage mom too. I hope the father is a good guy." She handed me my bag and I handed her the money.

"Thank you." I weakly smiled at her and she returned it.

I rushed home and ran to my bathroom. I closed the door even though I'm the only one home and took both the test.

I sat them on the counter and set a alarm for 5 minutes.

I heard the ding from my phone and stood up from the tub, I walked to the sink where I had them laying. I picked one up and burst into tears I looked at them both and they both read positive.

I cried for at least a hour, I checked the time on my phone and decided to go to the school for lunch.

As I pulled up I sat in my car thinking how I would tell Tyler. I looked at myself in the mirror and wiped the tears off my cheek. I walked in and stood at his locker.

I stared at my feet until I heard Tyler's voice.

"Hey babe what are you doing here?" I looked up and smiled as best as I could but I knew he could see through it.

I gave him a short answer and waited for him to put his stuff away and then we walked to the cafeteria. I sat next to him. The group asked if I was okay and I just nodded.

Everyone started talking and laughing but I couldn't join in on it. Tyler leaned down and asked if I was okay. The concern the filled his words broke my heart and I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up and told everyone I had to go, I rushed out before anyone could question me.

It was pouring rain and I didn't have my coat, I was halfway across the parking lot when I heard Tyler scream my name. I stopped walking and turned to face him.

My clothes clung to my skin, my hair matted to my face, my tears covered up by the rain.

"What is wrong?" He took a step closer to me and I took a step back. I watched as his eyes flashed with hurt.

"Tyler don't." I put my hands up trying to get him to stop talking towards me.

"Baby what's wrong?" He took another step closer to me.

I looked up and the group stood under the awning watching us.

"Tyler.." I felt my lungs empty of the air as I gasped for more.

"Babe breathe." He took another step towards me.

"Tyler.. I'm pregnant." I blurted.