Jessica's Dad, Tyler's Father..

*Author's note *

So just so everyone knows, I'm aware that father and dad or like the same thing to some people, but I was raised differently. I was raised that anyone could be a father but only people who stand up can be a dad.

*Jessica's POV*

"Jessica? Criston? Are you guys home?" My dad's voice traveled from the front door.

"Yeah, in here." I answered from the living room.

I heard his hurried footsteps and soon he was standing in the doorway. He looked sad, probably cause Tyler still won't answer his calls.

"How'd it go?" He pushed.

He really wants to be apart of Tyler's life, and even though Tyler doesn't want him to he's excited to be a grandfather even if Tyler is still 17.

"Good, doctor said since they both have twins in their family. Well I mean they both are twins, but there's a high chance that that's what they could have." I grabbed the picture from my purse and passed it to him.

He stared at it intently. I noticed his hands starting to tremble, and his eyes looked glossed over.

"And did you talk to him about... Me?" He whispered.

I nodded my head and looked back at the TV. My dad felt horrible for leaving Tyler, and not going back for him.

"Dad, he'll come around to it. He's letting Amanda have pictures so he's forgiven her slightly. Just don't give up on him and maybe he'll see you really care."

He shook his head and came and sat next to me still staring down at the photo.

"Dad?"

"Hmm?"

"When I asked his girlfriend to help convince him, she said she wouldn't cause last time she came back to her house bloody and bruised."

I knew that dad knew about the drugs but he didn't know about any type of abuse.

His gaze finally left the photo and he stared at me. His blue eyes darkening a little bit. Me and Tyler looked a lot a like but I look more like my mom with her brown eyes, whole Tyler was almost a spitting image of or dad.

"What do you mean?" I shrunk back in my seat.

"He said Amanda's boyfriend and him got into a fight cause he said he'd be a deadbeat dad." I whispered.

"Jessica I need you to take me to Tyler." He stood up still holding the picture.

I shot up from the couch.

"Dad no you know that's not what he wants."

"Jessica take me to Tyler."

"Dad no, that's not the way to get back his trust."

"Jessica Olivia Payne take me to Tyler now."

Criston stared from the doorway watching us.

"Yes daddy. Come on Criston."

We all walked out to Criston's car, I got in the back as Criston drove to Andi's house. I ignored Criston's eyes who stared at me through the mirror.

After a silent car ride we got to Andi's house. We all got out and walked to the door.

"Dad this is Andi's house, don't be rude to her. Tyler will not forgive you if you yell at his pregnant girlfriend." He nodded his head in understanding.

I knocked on the door, we heard footsteps get close. The door swung open and revealed Andi.

"Hey guys, Tyler's not here right now." She smiled. She went from me to Criston to dad and her smile faded. Anyone with eyes could see that he was Tyler's dad.