The Arrest..

*Andrea's POV *

"Andi you have to show him that he doesn't affect you." Kayela whispered behind me.

"What am I suppose to do Kayela, where a mini skirt and tube top!" I snap, she flinched back as the rest of the girls stare in shock.

"No Andi just let me do you hair please. You can still wear your sweats." She frowns, I slowly nod my head and sit in my office chair.

The boys were downstairs waiting for us.

Today we were going to the school only to see Andrew get arrested.

As Kayela started to do my hair I remembered something I told her in the beginning of this year.

"Hey Kayela?"

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry for what I said in the lunch room, at the beginning of the year."

"What did you say?" I bit my lip nervously, the other girls were in my closet choosing something to wear from my wardrobe.

"I uh said something about you being gay. And I know I shouldn't have cause you trusted me with that secret." I whispered trying to make sure the others didn't hear us.

She sighed and put her arms her side once she finished my hair.

"Andi no one believed it, but you don't need to apologize cause I deserved it for all the bullying I did."

I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her into a hug. She slowly responded, everyone is still very slow with me and I'm happy that they all respect me enough to do it.

"You know none of our group would make fun of you, and Leah isn't fully straight either." She smiles slightly.

"Oh I know." She winks. I gasped.

"You didn't." I was shocked.

"We're more than friends Andi." I covered my mouth.

"Can I ask a question?" She nods her head.

"Why do you guys sleep around?" Her shoulders sag slightly.

"Cause neither of us want people to know, but I'll talk to her and maybe we'll come out to the group." I could feel a smile appear upon my lips.

"I love you Kayela."

"I love you too Andi, hurry up and get dressed."

Andi's outfit