Let It Begin..

*Andrea's POV *

"Hey guys!" I almost gagged we how happy my voice sounded.

Andrew smirked while Kayela looked at me like I had two heads.

"Hey? Where were you?" Kayela questioned, I winked at her when Andrew diverted his attention else where and gave her a look that said 'I'll explain later' she nodded her head slowly.

"So what did I miss?" I sat down and turned towards Andrew.

"Nothing but some notes, if you want we can meet up and you can copy mine." He winked.

I held in my gag and smiled seductively.

"I would love that." I placed my hand on his thigh.

"Lunch sound good?" I winked.

He nodded his head and I removed my hand. He turned and pouted his bottom lip out but I just let out a fake giggle and started listening to the teacher.

The bell rang and I started gathering my stuff.

Everyone else has left including Kayela during class I passed her a note it read, 'find Tyler and ask him.' I got up and Andrew pushed my into a wall I opened my mouth to protest but he stopped me by slamming his lips onto mine.

I choked to the bile that was creeping up and kissed back.

I dropped my bag and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away but still had me trapped against the wall.

"If I find out you're playing a trick on me I'll make you pay for it." He smirked.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his dark hair.

"Now why would I do that baby?"

I placed my hand on his chest and traveled down to his abs, I may regret sleeping with him but he's still hot.

The bell rang for the class before lunch, I gathered my notebooks and walked out of class. Andrew grabbed my hand and started walking next to me.

"I thought that maybe we could go out to eat."

"Yeah but let me go tell my friends first." He nodded and we walked hand in hand to the cafeteria, we both got glares as people noticed or hands.

"Hey guys." I walked up and gave Alexis a hug.

"It's going to be alright." I whispered. I felt her nod and I pulled away.

Andrew stood next to me watching me interact with them, keeping his eyes on me and sometimes flickering them to Alexis and than glaring at Tyler.

Tyler kept his head down and I could feel my stomach turning. Derek walked up behind us and sat next to Alexis and he wrapped his arm around her and gave her a delicate kiss on the cheek.

I felt Andrew's grip on my hand tighten and I smirked it's working.

It surprised me that Derek agreed to do it and that he even listened to Tyler.

Tyler had finally lifted his head up and looked at Alexis and Derek than back at me. He looked at Andrew and saw he was glaring at Derek.

"Wow so you get over people you 'love' fast." Andrew spat.

I glared at him and gripped his hand tighter.

"What I'm just stating the obvious."

"Shut up let just go."

I pulled him to the door and ignored the looks on their faces.

We got into Andrew's car and turned the key.