Author's Note..

Hey guys sorry for the late update December is really busy. I have Christmas, my best friend's birthday, my own birthday, and also New years, but I promise once all this holiday drama goes away I'll get back to writing.

I already have a chapter started and I think you guys will like it. But I also wanted to tell you guys that this story only has a few chapters left and I want to do a sequel for their senior year.

So tell me what you guys think about that :)

And since I'm talking about not updating I also want to share a few personal things.

Awhile back I was having troubles with getting updates out and if it wasn't for my best friend snapping me back into reality I probably would have ended the book.

I started losing motivation for everything I slept all day every single day, I hardly ate I even had a dizzy spell once.

At the beginning of the story it was a way to make me happy but slowly it was just something I did. But my friend was always telling me she liked it and I updated for her and when I got votes I actually cried cause I didn't actually think anyone read it.

So not only was it my friend but you guys help me get back into writing this story. So sorry for making this a dramatic note but you guys are literally amazing.

But back to details about the story, at the end I'm going to have some facts to share and possibly some pictures, but thanks again guys.

LOVE YOU GUYS, HAPPY NEW YEARS!