Her Brother..

*Author's notes * Even though I should have probably done it in the beginning the above picture is what Andi looks like. Through out the next chapters I'll show the other characters. :)

*Tyler's POV *

Leah called me yesterday and explained what Andrew is doing to Andi, after I hung up my punched my wall leaving another hole in the wall.

I tried calling and texting her but she never answered, Leah told me the date was tonight so she must of had her phone off.

I swear if he touched her I'll beat his face in. I paced around my room for a few hours I heard my phone going off and I rushed to pick up the call.

"Hello, Andi are you okay? Did he touch you? I'm so sorry I couldn't be there today."

I could feel my heart beating in my chest and my stomach twisting, she stayed quiet for awhile. I opened my mouth to say something again but she cut me off.

"He kissed me and tried to put his hand up my dress but I smacked his hand every time.... Tyler?" He voice sounded weak I could feel my breath get stuck in my throat.

"Yeah?"

"He told me he wouldn't delete anything until I slept with him." Her voice cracked and I could feel my anger boiling up inside me.

"Can you please come over? I don't want to be alone." She whispered, I chewed on my lip I didn't have to think about it.

"Yes I'll be over in a minute."

"Come to my window so my parents don't get suspicious." I could hear a faint smile in her words.

"Oh course babe I'm on my way." I hung up, did I really call her that I couldn't help it we weren't even anything official and I'm giving her pet names.

I felt embarrassed I could feel my face heating up I just prayed it will go away before I get there.

I parked down the street so her parent's didn't see my car. I walked the short distance and once I got to her house I went to her window and climbed up the tree next to her house.

I tapped on her window and she came and opened it. She walked away into a separate room while I crawled in, she walked out in a pair of Nike leggings and a baggy shirt that hung off her shoulder I couldn't help but look at how beautiful she was even in her tired state.

I watched her walk over to her door and turn the nob.

"I'm going to bed mom dad I don't feel good." She yelled down the hall her parents yelled back their 'okays' and 'goodnights' she shut the door and locked it.

She stood across the room looking and her feet. I heard her sniffle and rushed to her side and pulled her into a hug.

I could feel her tears seeping into my shirt but I didn't care, we stayed there for at least twenty minutes before she pulled away and looked up at me.

Her eyes red and puffy and I could see the make up running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry about your shirt." She giggled, I looked at my shirt and saw black patches on the white fabric. I chuckled.

"It's fine."

She walked into a different room again and I heard a sink turn on I followed her in and leaned against the door frame and watched her splash water on her face scrubbing the makeup off.

"Here come on." She grabbed my hand and lead me into a closet.

"Wow so your parents are rich." I joked. She shrugged and looked into a drawer.