The Date..

*Andrea's POV *

I ran quickly up the stairs almost tripping.

"Sweetie are you okay?" My dad screamed up the stares.

"Yeah dad Derek's back! He'll be here soon to pick me up!" I heard him running up the stairs and open my door.

"Wait did you say Derek's back? Where has he been I've missed him."

He was practically jumping with excitement, he's always wanted me and Derek to end up together he's pretty much planned out our entire future together.

"Dad get out so I can get changed." I threw a jacket at him and he rushed down the stairs probably excited to tell my mom what's going on.

I walked into my closet and chose my outfit, I chose a pair of high waisted black shorts that had rips on it and paired it with a yellow top and the sleeve hung down my shoulder I put on a pair of black wedges.

I heard a knock on the door and I grabbed my black leather jacket and ran downstairs.

"Get away from him dad!" I rushed down to find Derek and my dad embracing each other in a big Bear hug.

"Derek, I thought Craig was lying to me."

She rushed over and hugged Derek he gave her a small peck on her cheek and looked up at me.

"Hey babe, ready to go?"

I nodded my head eagerly I give my dad and mom and quick hug and ran out to his car.

"So where we going?"

I jumped into into the passenger seat, when he jumped in he leaned in and started kissing me he placed his hand on my cheek pulling my face closer to his, my hands reached his hair and I tugged slightly he let out a soft moan I pulled away and gave him a smirk.

He gave me another soft peck and than started the car not bothering to answer my question.

It was silent but it was a comfortable silence he was rubbing circles on my thigh with his thumb I was once again turning into jelly at his touch but I didn't care I still love this boy.

He pulled into a driveway when I looked forward I saw the old park we use to play at as a kid.

"Oh my God Derek I haven't been to this playground in years."

I turned my head and he was already staring at me I felt my cheeks warm up and I looked down at my hands, I felt his finger touch my chin and pull my face up to meet his.

"I've missed you so much, I've been going crazy without my little doll."

He winked at me and leaned in and gave me another soft kiss but pulled away before it got intense.

"I've missed you too baby."

I bit my lip reached for the door handle.

"I'll beat you to the swings!"

I slammed the car door and started running to the swings, I got there first I stuck my tongue out once he finally got there.

"You be careful with that tongue my little doll I might have to use it to my pleasure."

I giggled and looked down.

"So what have you been doing? Your usually acting innocent and going to parties sleeping with random guys."

He clenched his jaw and tightened his grip around the chain of the swing.

"Knock it off Derek. Are we really going to start this again? You act the same way when we aren't together."