The Day After..

*Andrea's POV*

The sun beaming through the open window was blinding me I let out a groan.

I looked over and not to my surprise there was a guy asleep next to me I smiled at the little flashbacks I was getting.

I leaned over to look at who it was. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran around collecting my clothes and throwing them on, I need to get out of here before Tyler wakes up.

I'm praying that he won't remember who I was, I know not many girls would pray for that but I can't have the whole school know that I slept with him.

I rushed out of the room and ran to my car, I quickly got home I need to shower I feel gross.

I'm use to sleeping with random guys but not someone who can spread it to the school and ruin everything I spent the last year getting rid of.

The memories of walking down the hall and getting called a 'whore' 'slut' came back tears were about to start pouring I quickly pulled over.

"What the fuck have I done?" I kept asking myself. Once I got the tears under control I finished my ride home.

I quickly unlocked the door hoping my parents weren't awake.

"Hey honey, how was the party?" My dad asked not looking up from the newspaper.

"Good dad I had a lot of fun, I'm going to go take a shower and maybe go shopping afterwards."

He nodded his head, I knew he knows what happened but he won't say it I can see the disappointment in his eyes.

I rushed into the bathroom I made sure there was a towel in there, and quickly took off my clothes and got in the shower.

I let the hot water run down my body, letting out soft sobs.

I know what you're thinking 'if you didn't want to be called a slut why act like one' and it's just cause I want to have fun and I don't sleep with random guys I know I said that but usually it is someone I know but not someone I know from school.

I got out once I started running out of hot water, I ran to my room with the towel wrapped around my body I didn't bother to get dressed right away I laid on my bed thinking about Tyler.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello."

"Hey Alexis, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies today?"

"Yeah I'd love to." I could hear that she was smiling.

"Okay I'll be there to pick you up in 10 minutes be ready."

"Okay I'll see you then." She hung up.

She must be really excited I thought. I quickly changed into some white skinny jeans that had a cut on the knee and a floral ruffle tank top and through a leather jacket on.

I know not a outfit I would go out in while I'm the 'nerd' but I figured that's gonna be over once Tyler shows up to school Monday morning.

I got into my Jeep and drove to Alexis's house.

*honk honk*

I leaned my head back on the head rest while I waited for her to come out.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I looked up and Alexis was standing with the door open staring at me.

"you gonna get in or sit there and stare?" I chuckled. She blushed and jumped in.

"I'm sorry I just didn't think you dressed like that. " She started playing with her fingers nervously like I was going to yell.