Camping Trip..

*Girls above*

*Tyler's POV *

"Got everything?" Andi chirped coming into our room.

"Yup lets go, we're meeting the group at master donuts."

We walked out to her car and put our stuff in the trunk.

"Why are you driving again?" I raised my eye brow.

"Because soon I'll be to big that you won't even let me get near the drivers side, so shut it." She snapped.

It's 8 in the morning and she wasn't to happy with Alexis when she called and woke us up.

"Okay grumpy." I mumbled.

"Tyler I swear to god call me that again and you will walk all the way there." She narrowed her eyes at me.

I put my hands up in surrender as she pulled out of the driveway. She turned up the music and sang quietly along with it as I stared at her.

"What?" She turned down the radio looking at me for a brief minute before going back to the road.

"You." I smiled.

"Okay yeah yeah no getting cheesy." She turned back up the music and I chuckled.

We got to the donut place and everyone else was already inside, they either looked excited and awake or tired and pissed.

"Hey guys." Leah chirped smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi." Andi walked towards the counter ordering food and coffees for us.

"She's not a morning person." Criston smirked.

"Nope not at all, she threatened to make me walk all the way there." I chuckled.

"Anyways who's riding with who? They said only two cars." I took the coffee Andi held out for me.

I put my arm over her shoulder and held her in my side.

"We'll ride with you while Leah and Kayela are riding with Alexis and Derek." Jessica answered with a mouth full of food.

"Okay let's go we need to be there before 10." I headed towards the door with Andi still tucked in my side.

We separated and Andi, Jessica, and Criston got into the he car while I went to help Derek strap everything down in his truck.

"Okay I think it's good." He grumbled obviously not happy about how early it was.

"Okay we'll meet you there then." I got into the passenger side and we backed out.

After everyone started waking up more we played a few games or just sang along to the radio.

We finally reached the camping site, Andi got out with the online pass and gave it to the ranger.

She came back with a blue pass which she hung up on to her mirror so people could see it.

Once we found our spot she parked in the back of it so Derek could back in so it was easier to get the supplies.

We waited until Derek backed in and we started uploading the truck setting up tents, piling firewood, and placing the coolers on the picnic table.

"Finished!" Jessica screamed as she hit the last steak into the ground.

"I'll start a fire and we can roast some hotdogs or something tonight." Derek stood up and grabbed some wood from the pile.

We sat on tree stumps and watched as the sparked flew into the air.

"I haven't been camping since we were younger." Jessica smiled.