The Accident..

*Andrea's POV *is

"Okay calm down gum drop." She giggled.

I glared at the flashbacks from earlier.

"Why are you glaring at me?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Doesn't matter. Start with if you were with anyone."

Tyler had moved from the door and was now sitting in one of the chairs. Ashley scooted I've and I sat next to her.

"I was with Levi." She whispered.

"What! Is he okay?" My eye grew wide.

"Yeah he's fine, I saw the car coming and I it was coming for my side. But I knew I wouldn't make it out of the way in time so I quickly threw myself on top of him so I took the impact."

"Sorry to interupt, but who's Levi?" Tyler asked.

"My 8 year old brother. They said he's okay just a few cuts and bruises." She smiled.

"They also say if I didn't do what I did he could have ended up worse since he was on the same side of the hit."

"You're a family hero." I chuckled.

"Shut up."

After a hour of us three talking her friends and Josh came in.

"So you're the girl Jared talks about all the time." I winked at the beautiful blonde girl who stood next to Jared.

"Riley right?" I held out my hand.

"Yeah, you're Andi the girl that convinced him to give us another try?"

"Yup that's me cupid." I heard Tyler chuckle from behind me.

"Hey shut up." I pointed at him. He raised his hands like he was surrendering but them smiled.

"Guys this is Andi and her boyfriend Tyler, Tyler Andi this is Riley and Johnny. And Tyler than my boyfriend Josh and friend Jared." Ashley introduced.

"Hey." He looked up from his phone.

"So I'm just gonna take a guess and say he's also the baby daddy." Riley smiled.

I looked down and my shirt had came up and the bump was visible.

"Yeah you know I haven't figured that out myself." I giggled.

I looked back at Tyler who was glaring at me. I walked over at him and sat on his lap.

"It's either him or his best friend."

Everyone was staring at us as Ashley was trying not to laugh. Tyler's eyes stayed glued to me.

"What?" Jared spoke up first.

"I'm kidding. Jesus guys not slut."

"Not anymore." Ashley chirped.

"Hey shut it." I whipped my head towards her.

"Love you." She formed her hands into a heart and I shook my head.

After hours of talking a nurse came in and told us visiting hours were up but one person could stay the night.

Everyone decided I would stay and Josh would take Tyler to my grandma's.

"She is going to kill me." Tyler muttered.

"She loves you Tyler! She'll only hurt you a little bit!" I shouted after him as he walked down the hall.

"Damn he's hotter in person and those piercings fuck." Ashley started fan girling when I walked back into the room.