The Week After..

*Tyler's POV*

"Come on Tyler," Alexis crossed there arms over her chest while Leah and Derek just stared at me.

"I'm not getting up." I mumbled into my pillow.

It's been a week since Andrea broke up with me, I haven't left my bed. I've never felt like this before, I actually cried that night and almost every other night.

"You need to go to school, Jesus Kayela says Andi's just as bad." She lowered her voice at the end while reading a text.

"Don't see why she's so upset, she's the one the broke it off." I sat up and looked at them. They all had pity in their eyes.

"She didn't break up with you cause she wanted to. She did it cause at this point she thinks you deserve better. She'll come back, it'll just be up to you to decide if you want to take her back." Derek took a step forward.

"I'll always take her back." I whispered.

"Come on you two can't stay in bed and mope for the same reason. We're going to get you guys back together." Leah grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed.

"First things first, go shower you fuckin stink." I waved her off and walked out of my room into the bathroom.

I took longer in the shower than I usually do and when I walked out everyone was downstairs. I just put on a black hoodie and black jeans.

"Let's just get this over with." I mumbled as I walked out towards my car.

Leah rode with me to make sure I actually went to school.

As we pulled in a searched for Kayela's or Andi's car but I didn't see either of them.

"She's still getting ready." Leah stated as she watched me search. I just nodded my head and pulled into my assigned parking spot.

*Andrea's POV *

"Come on Andi, you broke up with him." Kayela stated for what felt like the 10th time.

"I did it cause he deserves better." I hissed as I walked into my closet from the bathroom.

"Well we all now you'll be back together in the next few weeks or so. "

"I'm thinking of going and visiting my grandma in Washington."  I pulled the black v-neck over my head and grabbed my sweater.

"What why?"

"So I can get over this on my own."

"Andi you know we all want to help you."

"Yeah well I think I just need to be with someone who doesn't know the story." I snapped and walked out towards the front door.

"Come on if you're making me go we should leave."

She came down the stairs and tossed me my book bag.

"Thanks." I grumbled.

I got into my Jeep and she jumped in after me.

When we pulled into the schools parking lot I could see the group around Tyler's car.

I parked in my spot, Kayela got out and waited for me in the back.

"Come on," She looped my arm with hers and tried dragging me towards them.

"No I'm not going over there." I snapped as I pulled out of her grip, they were all looking at me even Tyler.

I turned on my heels and walked towards the school.