A Group Of Sluts As Friends..

*Author's note * I literally have like 10 different galleries in my phone for this book, just because I'm super forgetful and I forget who's who which probably isn't good considering I'm the author but I got my process. Anyways just so you know I figured since I kind of did a whole chapter for Alexis and Derek's relationship I should do it for the others because yeah they are the main characters but Tyler and Andi need like a break from being written lol. So thank you guys for reading this far, truthfully when I started this I thought I'd delete it after a few chapters but I watched my views grow and then I started getting votes and I couldn't let my self esteem problem disappoint you guys so thank you for being a fan. :)

*Kayela's POV*

"Hey!" I jumped in my bed ignoring Leah and she glared at be before jumping on top of me.

"Is there something you need babe?" I smiled up at her as she pinned my hands down to the bed.

"Hmm, a kiss would be nice." She smirked and leaned down.

Our lips moved slowly on each other, time was stopped. I pulled my hands out of her grip and placed them on her hips. She turned her head deepening the kiss, she pulled away and started to leave a trial of love bites down my jaw and neck.

A moan passed my lips and I felt Leah smile against my neck. She moved her head so her lips were hovering over mine.

"You know we have to leave for school in about 5 minutes." I smiled.

She frowned and shrugged her shoulders. Going back down to kiss my lips.

"We can always be a little late." She smirked.

"And what exactly did you have planned?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Just a little of this.." She leaned down and started kissing my chest.

"And that.." She whispered as her hand traveled down to my zipper.

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

I felt my jeans button being undone, and she slipped her hand down and cupped my over my panties.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

She started drawing circles over my sensitive spot. She pulled my panties to the side and moved so she was right over my entrance teasing me.

Her head dipped down as she started sucking on my neck. I gasped as her fingers finally went in, but she swallowed as she kissed me. My back arched slightly as I bit lip holding in moans.

Our phones started going off but we ignored them. Her fingers slowly entered and she pulled them back out rubbing over spot again. My hands gripped the sheets, as I was getting close to my climax.

As I started hitting my climax I flipped her over so I was on top of her. My lips moved along hers and I trailed down kissing her jaw down to her chest and then right above the button on her pants.

I unzipped her pants and pulled them off of her. I moved fingers over her slit and she let out a moan. I moved her underwear, I licked in between her lips. She bit her lip to hold in a moan. I smiled as I continued.

I moved down as I traced her entrance, and slowly slipped my tongue in. She placed her hands on the back of my head slightly pushing down.

Her chest raised quickly, she arched her back and closed her eyes hitting her climax. I got up and leaned over her kissing her lips as she smiled at me. I went into the bathroom and rinsed my face and brushed my teeth making sure there was no trace of what we just did.

As I walked in I buttoned my pants and saw her pulling up her pants.

"Fuck, swear that gets better and better each time." She smirked.