meeting new people

harrys p.o.v

we were walking up towards the great hall and were waiting for a teacher to take us in to the great hall. a kid with blonde hair and looking very pale walked up to me and kat. I grabbed kats hand and she squeezed mine. " well so the roumors are true katrine valentine and harry potter are here" the pale kid said " my names draco malfoy". I tried really hard not to laugh but ron wasnt so lucky " think thats funny! my dad told me to look out for weaslys red hair, frecles and second hand suplys!" draco spat at ron which was not very nice. " come with me and I can lead you in the right way ... dont want to go making friends with the wrong kind." draco said sticking his hand out to me and winking and kat! " I think I can make out the wrong kind for myself" I said back not liking this kid at all. " what about you?" draco said in a charming voice wink8ng again! whats with him! cant he see were together! " sorry but I dont like you very much" kat said in a uninterested voice. I smiled at her and she smiled back while draco stormed of.

kats p.o.v

I cant believe the dweeb winking at me im with harry! and that was totally uncalled for what he did to ron! man I hate that guy already. a lady in a long green robe came through the door and looked down at us. "I am proffesor mconogal. I am here to take you through to the hall." she said coolily. we were walking through the doors in two lines. there was a creepy looking hat on a bench and it turns out it speaks! it said its lityle rythm thingy and miss mconogal started calling out names. I zoned out and harry was called there were gasps and wisphers in the crowd. I was the last one... great. ( note sarcasm) harry walked up and sat down. what seemed like hours finally the hat yelled  " GRIFFINDOR" the griffindor table were claping like mad. " katrina valentine!" again there were gasps and wispers " ahhhh a valentine! the worlds greatest witch. you have powers people can only dream about! your smart... very smart!... ravenclaw?" ravenclaws silently prayed. " your loyalty is amazing and you have a sense of paiteince....huffelpuff?" huffelpuffs smiled and high fived thinking they have me already. " aha you cunning and sly you would do well in slytherin" slytherins smiled and wishpered while draco winked at me... again! " but you bravery and courage to protect your friends is huge youd rather die than have someone else die instead." griffindors crossed their fingers. harry smiled at me and butterflies exploded in my stomache. " GRIFFINDOR!" the hat shouted loudly. griffindors erupted in loud clapps and cheers "WE GOT POTTER!" shouted fred "WE GOT VALENTINE!" yelled gorge after. I laughed and ran to harrys side. he gave me a hug and smiled at me... widely! I then got attacked by hermonie and a high five from ron. we all followed percy up to ojr dorms I gave harry a kiss on the cheeck and ran up with hermonie. "hey are you and harry... you know?" hermonie said as we climbed in bed. shes my room mate since its two per dorm. "yer we dating... if thats what you were asking?" I answered. " awwwwww cause I was about to say if you werent then you should!" hermonie squealed. " so do you like anyone?" I asked her seeing her cheecks go red. " n-no" she said really badly lying. I chuckled "who!" I asked half shouting. " shhhhh.... ron.." she said red as a tomatoe. my mouth dropped "seriously!" I wispher yelled. she nodded. I grinned knowing he had something for her too. epp this year is gonna be awesome. I wonder what harrys thinking.

harrys pov

I wonder what kats thinking about.