conflicked emotions

kats p.o.v

i gasped to see harry and ron had giant cuts up their body and blood everywhere there was no time to cry "what do we do?!?" hermonie screeched trying to stop the blood. I jumped down and and placed my hands on harrys cut. it instantly healing quickly and then to rons. hermonie walked in with two towels. I wiped off the blood with the towels. "what do we do?" hermonie wispered and I know she wasnt asking about their cuts because its obvious we have to help, but she was asking emotionally wise. "we'll have to suck it up" I said quietly. hermonie sighed "you take harry to your room and ill take ron to mine so they can rest" hermonie said quietly I nodded and avaporated with harry to my bed. I wish he had a non bloody shirt on..I sighed as it changed his shirt and he lay there. I felt his head and he was a bit boling hot. I walked down stairs and got some ice amd cold water with a towel, I walked in and sat down slowly taking in harrys little redness in his face. what bad they been doing. a tear dropped doqn my cheek and i wiped, no time for that. I started dabbing harrys forehead with the cold water and I turned the aircon on too. "what have you gotten yourself into" I wispered. as I dabbed his cheek his green eyes fluttered open slowly "kat?" he wispered "careful your still a bit sore" I said trying to avoid his eyes as much as possible and if I looked at his eyes it was for 3 seconds maxium. "what happened?" harry asked as I help him sit up. I got up from my chair and went to my little desk area "I dont know hermonie screamed and I ran down to see you guys laying there with big cuts on you" I explained passing him the drink and then walking back over to the desk and grabbing another towel and some ice for that bruise he has. I walked back over and sat down placing the ice on his bruise and holding it there with the towel "ouch" harry whispered "sorry I forgot to mention that it was goning to be cold" I said not guiltily at all "kat-" he started but I cut him off "you should really rest, I mean gettting stabbed isnt easy." I said getting up quickly and running out. a few more tears ran down my face. I cant do it. friends kat your friends. you can talk to your friend. hes your friend. I took three deep breaths and walked dpwn stairs to find hermonie quietly bawling her eyes out "i know I know" I said as she saw me and I hugged her "its so hard" she wispered "why does it have to be so hard"she added "I dont know...I dont know.." I wispered she wiped her tears and straightened up "I can do it" she said strongly and continued up stairs. I too a deep breath and walked back into my room to find harry looking at a picture of us. he had his back to the door ao I decided to re enter. i walked down three steps and then when I ran up I made noise when coming up them "how are you doing?" I asked him to see him laying down. I closed the door and say on the chair "he died" harry wispered "who..died?" I asked "wendon the guy we were hunting, we had connered him but he just killed himself" harry wispered "so er...the case..." I said looking out the Window as night time was falling "its over now" harry said and I could feel his eyes on me "kat,please listen to me" harry begged. I turned my head in his direction amd wiped a tear that had fallen "I have never stopped loving you, never and I understand if you found someone else but I will always love you" harry said grasping my hands "I...I havent even looked for anyone because I know I wont find anyone because I love you, and only you." I wispered looking up in to his teary eyes. harrys lips touched mine softly as I could taste the saltyness of both our tears. sparks shot into my body and through me lovingly. harry pulles away and looked in my eyes "ive missed you" he said kissing me again sucking my bottom lip. harry picked me up laying me down on the bed as his hands moved up and down my body. harrys lips travelled from my lips to my neck sucking it making me a tad horny... "ive missed you too" I panted as kisses were trailed down my body "I can stop if you want me too " harry said traling back up "no I dont want you too" I said as I pushed my lips into his making our battle for dominance a war. I tugged at his shirt and we pulled it off still intensely making out. a pile of chlothes had acummulated on the floor and that night, I had lost my virginity (be grateful it wasnt my cousin writing this bit! she would have gone into details) after we had 'it' Ive never been comfortable with that word...like seriously who even came up to call it that? anyway I got changed in my jamas and so did harry and we fell asleep comfortably together. I woke up to warm sunlight and birds tweeting happily, with an arm wrapped around my waist and a body pressed comfortably against mine. I smiled and removed myself form harry stealth fully. I walked downstairs to find hermonie making breakfast "he- wait a minute. I know that face...no. thats a I just lost my virginity smile" hermonie gasped. I smiled again and started humming as I sat down "oh god! it really did happen" hermonie said putting her hand up to her heart "you lost yours like ages ago" I giggled. "but...ugh." hermonie said waving it off. I laughed and harry came down adjusting his messed up hair which was my fault...opps. I smiled as he kissed my cheek "last night was perfect" he slurred in my ear and then nibbled my cheek innocently "hey you there. you innocent killer" hermonie said shaking her head. harry laughed kissed my head and the walked back upstairs. hermonie smiled and then went back to cooking. I jogged back up to my room to find harry looking in the photo album "hey you" I sat hugging him from behind and resting my head on his shoulder. we sat down on the bed and looked at the first picture "I remember that" harry wispered happily. I laughed and nodded "me too" I said resting my head on his shoulder. harry closed the book and got up suddenly "where are you going?" I asked giggled at his sudden energy. he put his shoes on and walked around the bed to my side where I was sitting he kissed me passionately "met me at st annas hill at 8 and its an important occansion" harry said walking out I was gaping "what just happened?" I asked myself.