apetrified

kats p.o.v

so far theres been colins thats been petrified and justin thats been petrified. hermonies getting a little worried because we might be next. she always keeps a mirrior with her and I keep a little hand mirror just in case. ive been trying to help out ginny.. she throw this diary away because she thought it was its fault but she wouldnt tell me anything about the diary other than that. ron and I were going to get ready for the next quitich match when harry and professor mconogal came up to us "whats up?" I asked. harry shrugged. "you three come with me" mconogal said and motioning us to follow her. we walked to the hospital "now I warn you this could come as a bit of a shock to you." professor said to us. I walked in to find a petrified hermonie on the bed. I couldnt hold it in I just burst into tears. I couldnt look I ran out the doors crying my eyes and I felt someone grab my hand and turn me round and enfulged me in a hug. I realised it was harry. I tried to fight him to let me go bug no matter how much I struggled he wouldnt let go of me. I finally gave up and hugged him back still bauling my eyes out "hermonie..." I wimper cried. "its ok... shhhhh shes gonna be fine" he wispered in my ear "I.. d-dont k-k-k-now" I stuttered. "do you wanna go back?" he wispered kissing my neck softly. I nod and grip his hand. "ok" I wisper. we walk back in and tears pour down my face. I try to walk away again but harrys behind me " its ok shes gonna be ok" harry wispers I nod and turn around to hermonie. I walk over and sit next her. "oh my god.." I  wisper. I look at her and grip her hand "love you twinie" I said letting go of her hand. and covering my mouth to stop me from screaming. my sister... has just been petrifyed. harry walked from behind me and kissed my head "you ok?" harry asked "I dont know..." I answered " im gonna go tell ginny...". harry nods and gives me a tight hug. I turn to ron and he gives me a brotherly hug and a pat on the back. I walk out to try and find ginny but bump into malfoy and his goons. "val- what happened?!" draco asked. "crabbe, goyle go on ahead." he shouts behind him. they look at each other and walk away. draco drags me by my hand and we walk to an empty corridor " what happened?" draco asked. I tried to keep my tears in "hermonie... was... petrified" I sniffled "I'd hug you but people would see" draco laughed. I smiled and gave him a friendly shove. "ahah thanks" I wispered. "people are staring" draco wispered "they must think were fighting" I wispered. "ok im gonna storm off" I said giving an agry face and storming off. people gave draco a dirty look and kept walking. I was trying to find ginny but I couldnt see her anywhere. I walked to the comon room to find ginny crying again "ginny!" I wisper shouted "is it true please sis is it true!" ginny shout cried. I started bawling my eyes out. damn hermonie! why couldnt she of asked me to go with! "and harry... hes got the dairy... but I-i stole it back" ginny wimpered in my shoulder "oh ginny.. no I cant lose you to" I started to cry again " dont write in that diary.. please!" I begged. she nodded. "can I sleep in your room?" ginny asked "of course" I said hugging her tight.

that night ginny just got up randomly when I called her name multiply times she didnt answer. I gasped and quickly followed her not really thinking. I was still in my uniform cause I couldnt sleep at all. ginny walked into the bathroom and opened the camber. I looked at ginny and she jumped down the shoot so of course I followed "ah so you've been followed" said a young sort of man "please leave her alone... take me instead... just please leave ginny alone" I pleaded. "whats your name..." said the boy looking me up and down "katrina lilyana valentine"  I said proudly " are you elviston valentines granddaughter?" asked the boy. "yes" I said. "ok ill leave ginny alone but do tell me all your secrets."he said "wait whats your name.. and wheres she gonin?" I said turning around to find ginny walking out. " shes leaving... and im tom riddle" said tom "ok tom... so my favioute colour is pinky redish but im not sure if im starting to like blue but anyway is there a couch here somewhere?" i ask. tom gives me an interested look. sooner or later all of my secrets seemed to be spilled to tom execpt those darkest ones. I found myself getting tired and weak "I feel kinda... weak" I said to tom "well thats whats meant to happen.." tom went on "why?" I asked "because I need power and your the most powerful witch in the world it took 7 hours for me to take you over! 7 HOURS listening to your interestingly boring life." tom explained " ok but say bye to harry and the rest for me" I said as my eyes closed I heard him say "you know harry?" then everyhing went dark.

harrys p.o.v

the next day me and ron couldnt find kat anywhere even ginny was looking for her but she'd avoid us any chance she gets im getting kinda suspicious... im getting really worried what if the monster got kat to but no one can find her. "ron we have to visit hermonie again.." I say to him "why?" ron asks "because I feel like we forgot something."I said. we ran to hermonie and I found a peice of paper scrunched up in her hands " ron they did it." I said. "what?" ron asked "the creature... its a basilis I reconiges kats hand writing.... she must of given this to hermonie" I said. "but hows it getting around?" ron asked "hermonie answered that.." I answered "the pipes!" ron said "but if it kills by looking in the eye how is it nobody died?" ron asked. " because no ones looked it in the eye.... not exactly" I said walking away.