heir of slytherin

kats p.o. v

I walk in to find draco and harry on the dueling stage and a SNAKE! when I walked in the snake stopped looking at justin and harry and looked at me. evwryone looked at me as the snake did. harry was talking to it in PASIL TOUNGE! I could hear what he said. "stop dont attack him" harry said In that langue. the snake slethered down the stairs and came for...ME! HOLY! I walked away from the students so it wouldnt attack me "stop..stooop" I said In english putting my hand out (she doesnt speak pasil tounge) the snake was hesitating wether to stop or not. I've always been good with animals. I tripped and fell on my shoe lace. the snake seemed to decide what it wanted to do. it moved closer to me while I shuffeled back. its really going to attack me! it opened its mouth and you could see the venon in its teeth. "KAT!" I could hear people scream. I just looked the snake in the eyes and shook my head. "dont.. stop!" I yelled at the snake It backed down and turned to everyone else " stop!" I shouted and It looked back at me "go away!" I shout as nicely as possible. the snake slithered to the slytherins and dracos wand. it dissappered and everyone looked at harry like he was mad and evil. we walked to the comon room and harry looked pissed "what happened?" I asked nervous of the answer. " well harry was speaking pasil tounge." hermonie said warily. "if I didnt say for it not to attack justin" harry said but was interupted by ron " oh is that what you said... it kinda sounded like you were egging him on?". harry shook his head "I didnt know I was speaking another langue" harry said sounding pissed "we know that harry-" hermonie started but was cut off by me "I could hear him". hermonie looked at me and back to harry. " but when you spoke to the snake it was in english" ron said. "yer but he said no. stop. dont attack... just in pasil tonuge" I said looking at the three of them. " well harry slazar slytherin could speak pasil tounge... thats why now everyone thinks your the heir of slytherin" hermonie explained. harry huffed and walked away. ron and hermonie where about to follow but I put my hands in front of them "I got this" I said following harry.

harry was sitting on the edge of the cliff with hedwig "who am I hedwig... what am I?" harry asked. I walked out from where I was hiding and sat next to him "I can answer that... your harry potter and your a wizard." I said as kindly as I can. he looked over and smiled "how long have you been standing there?" harry asked "not the whole time thats for sure...." I said blushing a bit. he kissed my cheeck "thanks love" he smiled. "anytime" I said smiling at me. we just sat there laughing and talking until we had to go back to hogwarts on the weekend. "kat! harry!" hermonie yelled. I stopped and turned around but harry just keept walking. "harry!" hermonie yelled again. "look maybe you could do something and not know your doing it.." harry said worried. "I know you dont believe that harry" I said calmly. "well if it makes you feel better malfoy is staying for the holidays"  I said "how is that meant to make him feel better" ron asked  "because in a few days the potion should be ready.. in a few days we may know who the real heir of slytherin is." K/H said. we nodded and went over to the girls bathroom to see the potion "remind me why we are brewing this potion in broad daylight in the girls bathroom?" ron asked who wae leaning against one of the stalls. hermonie was sitting in front of the potion and harry and I were sitting near her." because of moaning murtle" K/H said. "who?" ron asked "moaning murtle" K/H said. "whos moaning murtle?" ron asked rather confused. " iM MOANING MURTLE!" moaning murtle shouted at ron " but of course I wouldnt expect you to know ugly moaning murtle!!!" she yelled and jumped in the toilet. " shes a bit sensitive" I say as harry takes my hand " you ok?" I wisper to harry "my hand was lonely" harry wispered in my ear kissing my cheeck. I smiled at how he used my own words to his own. hermonie picked up some of the potion and showed us. it was revolting... "are we actually gonna drink that..." ron exclaimed. we nodded. "okay lets go over the plan... kat your gonna distract malfoy... pick a fight maybe? than that'll give us time to get crabbe and goyle and take someof their essence and knock them." hermonie explained "huh I havent had a fight with the git in a while" I stated.

harry kissed my cheeck "just dont kill him" harry said sticking out him pinky for a pinky promise. I sighed "fine" and pinky promised. we all laughed and walked out of the bathroom harry and I hand in hand.  hermonie and I ran in the great hall with muffins. " hey" harry said as we sit down "hi" I said kissing cheeck. "the potion is ready" K/H said. " alright we need to get a peice of their hair so make sure they find these... its a simply sleeping potion..simply but powerful." K/H said. I gave my muffin to harry and hermonie gave hers to ron. "tonights the night... kats going to destract draco till 8 tonight so you guys have ten to 15 minutes" hermonie said. " kat I know its not poissible but could you have a civil conversation"hermonie asked. I was laughing really hard and then I realised it wasnt a joke. "oh... you werent joking"i asked hermonie. they all laughed "sorry love... its not a joke" harry said. I hid my face in harrys shoulder "kill me now!" I say dramatically. harry kissed the top of my head and laughed.

ok tonights the night I have to find draco. draacooo. draaaaco ahhh I found him! "draco!" I yell and run up to him "kat!" he says running up me "I need to talk to you!" we say at the same time "wait did you just call me by my first name?" we said at the same time. "ahhh forget it what did you want to tell me?" I said. "well.... err.. did you know were cousins?" draco said. my eyes went wide and my mouth dropped. "what? no how?" I asked still stunned. "well the blacks... my mums side well they had a daughter that married a black long ago... soo we are cousins.." draco said. "well then..er.." I started "im sorry.." draco mumbled "for the stuff I said to you... but this doesnt mean im going stop with your friends" draco said "ahaha ok and im not going to stop beating up your butt I'll just beat you up.. softer" I said. "ok fair enough. fair enough... are you in the right house?" draco asked. " yer I am" I stated. I looked at my clock and it was 7:59pm "well thanks for telling me cous. I got to go" I said looking around before quickly hugging him and walking away. I turned the coner to find ginny crying her eyes out.  "ginny!what happened" I said pulling her in a hug. "I-i-i-i d-dont know-w" ginny cried. I rocked her back and forth "shhh dont cry its ok you can tell me what happened" I hushed. ginny wimpered and shook her head "its ok..."I said. "its me... well I think its me... sometimes I wake up without knowing whats happening and I think im the one opening the camber" she wisper cried. I gasped " do you hate me" ginny cried. "no ginny I think someones controlling you" I said patting her head. "dont worry im going to help you.. maybe we should tell someone" I said thinking about it "No! please dont tell anyone please!" ginny pleaded. I nodded my head and helped her up " ok dont worry I wont" I said kissing her head. " come on" I say grabbing her hand and taking her back tk her dorm.