the train ride

kats p.o.v

seriously+!??! theh have to sit here! you have to be kidding! "another weasley!" draco shouted. ginny backed up against wall and I saw how red she was going. I put my hand on her shoulder and broughg her in for a hug " you ok?" I wisper. she nods and snuggles into me. I give malfoy my death stare when he almost sat next to me. he was so shocked he went to the other side and  sat next to hermonie. ginny lay her head on my lap. I patted her head till she fell asleep " your reading you mudblood!?" draco yelled. "shut the fudge up!" I wisper yelled " shes sleeping you dweeb!". draco sat quietly back in his seat and fell asleep after about 20 minutes draco and ginny were asleep crabbe and goyle were wispering and hermonie and I where reading. hermonie looked out the window and screamed. ginny woke with a startle and draco fell on the floor " what happened!" draco, crabbe, goyle, ginny and I yelled. hermonie pointed at a car and a figure dangleing out of it. "harry!" I gasped. draco and the goons were laughing. I felt by blood boil with anger. I shot them fireballs. and they were dancing around trying to dodge them. ginny and I where cracking up laughing while hermonie was still worrying. " your boyfriend is dangling form a car and your laughing" hermonie yelled then looked over and tried to cover up her laughter. "why are you even dating scarhead?" draco panted " cause I love him you dweeb" I answered. stopping my fireballs and looking out the window again. " I hope their ok" I wispered biting my lip. " we have to get dressed.. comon lets go" I said grabbing my robes. ginny followed close behind me and hermonie next to me. we walked back into the compartment and the train stopped. I hugged ginny " good luck!" I said. " what if I get in a diffrent house!?" ginny sqeauled " ginny! I wont love you anyless" I assure her. she smiles and hugs me again. she runs over to hagrid and the other first years. "lets go kat." hermonie says " they grow up so fast!" I said dramatically. hermonie laughed and put her hand to her head " oh you poor dear!" hermonies said just as dramatically. we laughed all the way too the great hall and sat down. " wheres harry and ron?" I asked. hermonie shrugged. " their going to miss ginnys sorting!" I wisper yell. I saw the doors open and harry and ron walk in talking to each other. harry looks over and smiles I return the smile and they walk over. " hi" I said as he sat down " hey" harry said kissing my cheeck. " I thought you guys were going to miss ginnys sorting- oh here they come!" I say grabbing harrys hand in exictement. harry laughs and grips my hand " let the sortings begin!" proffesor dumboldore shouted. fianally they got to the W's "ginny weasley!" professor mconogal shouted. I held my breath and tightened my hold on harrys hand. " griffindor!" the hat yelled. I clapped along with the griffindors as she ran over to me. she attacked me in a hug and I wispered " I told you, you'd have nothing to worry about. now go make friends" she aqeauled and ran down to the first years.   " when did you guys become like sisters?" ron said confusingly " on the train" I answered " shes me and hermonies little sister" I said dramatically. ron smirked hermonie and harry laughed. we were walkinv to our dorms when I looked at hermonie and she looked at me and nodded "were gunna stay back and wait for ginny" K/H said. " ok night" ron said walking up the stairs " nights guys" harry said pecking my lips. " night" I replied as he walked up the stairs. hermonie gave me an 'you guys are so cute' look I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch hermonie sat next to me. " hey..kat?" she asked shyly. " yer whats up?" I ask cautiously. "I'll tell you later she says looking around. " are you ok?" I ask. she nods and rests her head on my shoulder. I see the first years come in with percy he pointed to the stairs and left. ginny spotted us and ran over " kat! hermonie!" she jump hugged me. "were so proud off you!" K/H said. ginny then hugged hermonie " were off to bed do you know where to go?" I asked. she nodded and I kissed her head. me and hermonie walked into our dorms and we got dressed and slipped into bed. " wait!" I shouted over the room to hermonie " what!" she shouted back quickly sitting up." you wanted to tell me something" I said a bit interested " well..." hermonie said walking over to my bed "I dont like ron anymore but I think I like someone else... I think I like seamus." hermonie muttered shyly. it was dark so I couldnt see her face but im sure she was blushing. " OMG!" I wisper shouted. she shhed me and I could feel her smile "if you need antyhing! im here!" I wispered hugging my best friend tightly. " thanks I love you twinster!" she said. " I love you too twinie!" I reply and go to bed.

I woke up to hermonie screaming at me to wake the hell up. I rolled out of bed and got changed and all that stuff and walked downstairs with hermonie. we were the first ones there and decided to wait. we laughed alot and some people even told us to shhs. opps?