classes

kats p.o.v

after breackfast we walked to our first class down in the greenhouse. I wished ginny a good day and headed down with the others. "ok today class we are going to be dealing with these plants can anybody tell me what they are?" mrs granch. hermonie and I both put our hands up. " yes girls" mrs granch says probably knowing we'll say it together "mandray or mandagora are used to heal and unpetrify anything thats been petrifyed... its also quite dangerous its cry can knock you out for several hours." K/H answered. " well done 10 points to each of you!" mrs granch said. I put my hand behind me and hermonie high fived me. mrs granch then showed us how to do it. neville faiented and the screams where awful! after the lesson harry had to go to quitch practice. ron hermonie and I were sitting on a bench when we saw the griffindors abd slytherins talking. " I smell trouble" I said. " this cant be good" ron added. we walked over just in time to hear " we have premission to train our new seeker" flinch said " you have a new seeker.. who?" asked wood. the slytherins moved to reveal malfoy. "malfoy!" harry stated more than asked. " and thats not all thats new this year" draco boasted " their the nimbus 2001s!" ron exclaimed "well unlike some familys my father can afford the best" draco boasted again. " at least no one on the griffindor team had to buy their way in" hermonie said "they got in on pure talent" I said finishing her sentence. draco turned to face us. I blinked not intemidated at all. some slytherins looked at me with interest " no one asked your apoinon.. filthy little mudbloods" draco spat. my experstion didnt change. I looked at hermonie who looked hurt and thats what made me mad. I stepped in front of hermonie " say that again.. I dare you" I hissed venom seeping through my voice. draco hesitated. " filthy mudbloods" he said but before he could smile I punched him in the eye or jaw... or both. " know you  that I know that you know insults dont effect me.. but you dare hurt hermonie verbally or phyically.." I said bending down and clucthing his collar "and you would regret the day you were ever born because I'll make your life a living hell. I pushed him back to the ground and walked to hermonie but before I could ask if she was ok malfoy said " well shes a bitch if you ask me". the griffindors gasps and even some slytherins gasped. but I bet the only reason the slytherins were gasping is because they knew malfoy was in deep shiz. I felt my eyes go red and thunder stormed around me I turned around and my eyes went back to brown. " you. are. dead."I say calmly before jumping at him but ron and hermonie were holding me back. it wasnt enough though " help shes too strong!" hermonie yelled the whole griffindor team had to hold me back and it still wasnt enough. malfoy had a black eye and a bloody lip. he still had that smirk on his face "your all such weaklings" draco sneered. " thats it!" I shout breaking free and running at malfoy but someone scoops me up and chucks me over their shoulders. I feel that same tingly feeling and realised it was harry " harry! put me down!" I shout " no your going to kill malfoy!" he shouts back " we'll take her to hagrids...calm her down a bit." harry says to the others. he turns around so im facing draco ' your dead!' I mouth. he shivers and so do the rest of the slytherins. we walk into hagrids hut and he looks shocked at all of us. " what-"  he said pointing to me "well...we where on our way to practice when the slytherins show up and malfoy called kat and hermonie.... well I actually dont know." harry explained. hermonie got up and walked to the other side of the room "he called us mudbloods" hermonie said tears starting " he did not!" hagrid said in disbeilef. " its ok kat punched him afterwards" ron said I laughed at him imitating my punch. hagrid smiled " whats a mudblood?" harry asked. "a mudblood is a really foul name for someone who is muggle born... someone like us" K/H said. " its not something someone uses in a civil conversation" I said hugging hermonie. " some wizards like the malfoys think their better than everyone else just because their what some people call purebloods" hagrid expla "thats horrible!"harry exclaimed " disgusting!" ron added. " disgracefully!" I add too " whats more I cant think of a spell that our girls cant do!" hagrid exclaimed " thanks hagrid" I said letting go of hermonie " dont you think on it" hagrid said softly. " I wasnt planning on it" i answered. " thanks kat.. fot standinv up for me...I know that you dont take insults unless for others" hermonie wispered and wiped a tear "your my twinie id do anything for you" I assured her. she smiled and hugged me tightly " I love you" hermonie wispered in my ear. " I love you too" I wispered back. we walked back up to the castle to get ready for lockharts lesson.

harrys p.o.v

after draco stupidly got kat angery and we went to go calm her down we walked into lockharts lesson. kat and I had to let go hands unfortunately... I think im getting to attached to her.. well I do love her with all my life and im still a little ticked what she did last year.. but hey the past is the past.

kats p.o.v

I think im getting attached to harry my hand felt all lonely when we had to let go. sigh. oh well. " hello class I am gildory lockhart... legandary wizard and inception artist" lockhart said. I looked at hermonie with a 'is he serious?' face but she was just staring at him in awe. I shuffled over and shook my head. she looked over at me and said "what?". I continued shaking my head and looked over at the 'proffessor'. " ok now im going to give out a pop quiz" lockhart said. as he gave them out I noticed the questions were abouf him " professor... these questions are about you" I ask. he looks up and starts beaming "why if it isnt katrina valentine" he beamed ag him. "umm did you seriously not notice me... I was the first one you gave the test to.." I said bluntly. the class laughed even draco smiled. "I hear you have gifts with fire.. can you show me?"lockhart said "can I not.." I asked more than stated. he shook his head and waited for me but it never came "what cant do it?" pansy sang. I smirked and stuck my hand out at pansy. she screamed and duck under her desk as soon as she did that fire came burst out of my hand and at pansy desk. "BOOM!" I shout at pansy. the griffindors emerged in laughed and even some slytherins " alright you have 30 minutes.. start!" shouted lockhart. I stared at the sheet and just guessed literally all the qeustions. "tut tut no of you- actually.. miss valentine remembered my favioute colour is liloc." lockhart said winking at me. " oooohhhhh! I just totally guessed that!" I shouted happily and put my hand behind me for susan in ravenclaw to high five. she laughed and high fived me. everyone was trying really hard not to laugh but a few couldnt keep it in. " ahh and miss granger remembered that my secret ambition is to rid the world  of evil." he said winking at hermonie. I had to do a double take to take in what hermonies experstion was and it was SHOCKING she was completly in love! "shame..." I wispered.