alone!

kats p.o.v

ron was scoffing his face with food, and so was i but not as grossly as ron. "is that all you do eat?!" she said shaking her head shamefully at us "what im hungry" me and ron both said. but rons mouth was full of food and mine was not. "harry.." hermonie said. "can i join you?" he asked. i smilied at him. does he even need to ask! we heard talking outside and went to go see what was happening. ": I am merely requesting that when it comes to the students that you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices!" mcongal said to dolores " So silly of me, but it sounds as though you’re questioning my authority in my own classroom, Minerva" dolores said. ": Not at all, Delores, merely your medieval methods" mcongal said. i gave her a mini preach it sister! in my head "I’m sorry, dear, but to question my authority is to question the Ministry, and by extension, the Minister, himself! i am a tolerant women, but the one thing i will not stand for is disloyalty!" umbridge said. "disloyalty!" mconagal exclaimed. "things at hogwarts are far worse than i imagine! the minister is going to want to take serious action" umbridge said adding an evil giggle. great..just great. we watched as flich put the rules up on the wall "urgh..more rules" i said ron laughed and hermonie slapped my arm. "did you hear..shes now basically the rule indicator." hermonie said. i nodded sadly.we walked to classes and watched as she interegated each of our teachers one by one. first was divition. "how long have yo been here?" umbridge asked "16 years" trelawney said "wow...and can you predict something for me?" umbridge asked. i knew where this was going... "uh oh..er" trelawney stuttered "pitty.." umbridge said "waut! wait! i see something! i see something dark. you are in grave danger" trelawney said. i face palmed..seriously thats the best she can come up with. "lovely" umbridge said walking out. next was snapes class and i was dying to see this! "you originally aplied for the defense against the dark arts teacher?" umbridge asked. "yes" snape said in that boring tone "and you were unsucessful?" umbridge said "obivously" snape sneered. ron and i were snickering and got smacked in the head by books from snape. we saw a crowd of people huddled together around the front. "cho whats happening?" i asked as we reached everyone "trelawney.." she said sadly. i pushed through some people and got to the front with harry hermonie and ron "i..oh no please hogwarts is my home! you cant do this!" trelwaney said. i was super mad! harry put his hand over my fists "calm down...your gonna flame up" he wispered in my ear. i calmed myself. "thanks" i wispered back. "actually i can" umbridge said. i shook my head. this is so wrong. mcongal came down the steps and to trelawney. "minerva i..." trelawney said in a puddle of tears. "is there something you'd like to say here?" umbridge asked. "there are several things id like to say to you!" mconagal said. there are tons of things id like to say to her..dumboldore came down as well " Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybill back inside, please?" dumboldore said. "certainly" mconagal said leading her back inside. "Oh thank you… "trelawney said gratefully "Dumbledore, might I remind you that under the terms of Educational Decree Number Twenty-three signed by the Minister himself…" umbridge started " : You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster. : dumboldore said. yes! burn! vote dumboldore! "for now" umbridge said eviliy. man i hate this women with passion!!!! big passion! even more than voldermort!...probably...actually that hate is pretty big. "dont you all have studying to do. i jumped and started walking the other way.harry walked after dumboldore. we were in the comon room and i was pissed. i was just sitting there letting fire flow into the fireplace "that foul, evil gargoyle! were not learning how to defeand our selves! we're not learning how to pass out O.W.Ls" k/h said. i stopped firing fire and lay down in distress. "sirius?" i said turning my attention to the fireplace. everyone gathered around "what are you doing here?" harry asked "answering your letter of course. "you said your worried about umbridge why whats she teaching you to kill half breeds?" sirius asked. "no, shes teaching us nothing. zero. zeelch!" i exclaimed angrily. ": Well, I’m not surprised. The latest intelligence says that Fudge doesn’t want you trained in combat." sirius said. "combat? why not does he thinking were forming a sort of army?" ron asked "exactly what he thinks. That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. He’s becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn’t want me telling you this, Harry, but things aren’t going at all well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn, and these disappearances are just how it started before....voldermorts on the move." sirius said. "well what can we do?" harry asked "someones coming! sorry i cant be more help, bye for now, it looks like your on your own for a bit." sirius said leaving. we looked at each other and hermonie stood up "hes really out there isnt e? we have to learn to defeand our selves and if umbridge refuses to teach us, we need someone who will." hermonie said. we all looked at harry and it looked like we all probably had the same idea... well at least hermonie and i i have no clue what ron was thinking. but we need a teacher and harry is the perfect fit. even though he doesnt seem to think so we really need a teacher... someone whos had experience. and that is where harry comes in.

A/N 

sorry this was so short! i just got a new dog so were really focused on that.