other thingy mobos

kats p.o.v

were so close to the end of christmas! well let me sum up  whats happened so far at this moment after the troll inciedent me and harry have become kinda inseprebably... along with hermonie and ron.. im being legit if its not just one of us theres always some one out of us is always with the other. we also found out thhat theres a volt under a three headed dog... yer you heard right... three headed. we are now trying to find out who the hell nicolas falamel is!?! oh yer and I have privates with dumboldore to try and control my element powers and I really dont need a wand im a progamus someone who can do constant handless magic. dumboldore said not to tell anyone this and I havent. ive basically mastered the fire and water element. now I need to master air and earth. me and hermonie are the top in the class and its weird we always get the same marks ww dont cheat cause we get diffrent questions wrong.

present time:

kats p.o.v

we were just sitting there in the libarary looking for nicolas falmel in books. ron was eating choclate frogs and chucked one to harry and I. I was about to bite into mine when harry jumped up from his chair " I found him!" harry literally shouted " nicolas falmel the creater of the philoshers stone!" he said rather exicted "of course!" hermonie and I shouted at the same time. we grabbed this huge book and started flipping through it "we were looking through this for some light reading!" hermonie and I said at the same time.. again. "this is light reading!" ron groaned "shut up ronald!" me and hermonie said at the same time... again! "sorry and can you stop that!" he mumbled " stop what" we choursed do I really have to mention who it was. "stop that!" he wisper shouted " we could try?" we asked... at the same time.. AGAIN " nevermind" we said again.

" here it is nicolas flamel... created the philoshers stone.." hermonie wispered. " blah.. blah.. blah.." I say scanning it quickly " here!" we say together "you wanna start?" I say and we all laugh. " nicolas flamel created the stone... ok here. the stone remakes you and you can live forever basically. ( oh one more thing they think jts snape and harry already done his qitchich game) " why would snale want to live forever?" ron said. " I dont know... lets go see hagrid about it." hermonie suggested. we nodded. even though its almost curfew. we snuck down to hagrids hut. " hey hagrid!" I said happy to see hagrid again we met a couple weeks ago he said he knew my grandad and they were friends.

I should peobably tell you about my family. its true im muggleborn but my grandad was elviston valentine one of the greatest wizards in time he had a proffersy that said his first granchild will be the most powerful witch in history.. he then new it was to be a girl. it said that I would be superior even to the darkest and powerfuliest wizard in time. my grandad then had a child wanting the profersy to come true as soon as possible. but his first born my father was a muggle and his second a disgrace to wizards everywhere. my father then had me and his brother had my cousin alana whos missing unfortunely is missing.. wierd. anyway they all thought it was going to be alana b2cause her dad was a wizard. then my dad decide he didnt want to be with us anymore and started to cheat on my mum with a wizard named maria and he did this for a year before he got caught. my grandad was a great man and when he found out  dad had cheated he took us under his wing and he soon realised that it was indeed me who was the witch in the profersy not alana. but he already taught alana his tricks and he died a bit after. but my grandad was like a dad to me.

we talked with hagrid on the subject before we heard a creek. oh god what now!