the next stepping stone

kats p.o.v

"we have to kill the snake!" harry shouted when we were all to gether "neville!" I shouted when he got hit with a spell and blown backwards. hermonie and ron ran one way, harry ran the other and I ran go ginny "wheres neville? he has the swkrd to destroy the snake!" I asked frantically "I dont know" she answered "be carefull. I love you so much. your so important to me!" I said hugging her. "what?" she asked I ran off and just saw harry "harry wait" I said he turned around and I smashed my lips into his passionately "be careful. I love you to death" I said looking into his warm eyes "I love you too" harry said before I ran off again, j found hermonie and ron and I attacked them in a hug "what was that for?" ron asked "I love you guys. be careful! you two are very important to me" i said hugging them again and then running off. I could literally feel death taking over my body! oh wow I feel like...like...just damn straight horrible! "susan!" I said hugging her tightly "kat are you alright you look really pale" susan said worriedly I laughed reassuringly even though on the inside it hurt badly "everyone says that but I'm fine" I said hugging her again and then running off. I bumped into liz and hugged her tightly too "ehhh?" liz said as I ran off again.  I found luna! "luna! you mean a lot to me so be careful" I said hugging her tightly "are you alright. you look very sickly" luna pointed out "yer..fine" I said running off again. but I wasnt fine...each step I was getting weaker and weaker. I walked knto dumboldores office and grabbed the book explaining how I died. then I grabbed the letters I wrote to people I  put thr book beside me and hid the letters in the book there was a tight sensation througjout my whole body. a very sickening tight one. I was gasping for until I couldnt anymore....and I stopped breathing. completely. darkness fell over my body as though a flame in my body had been put out...at least we won..and everyone can be happy...

harrys p.o.v

we won! we've won..its over..its all over and finished. I walked into the great hall looking side to side smiling at all the happy faces...I looked to the door to see hermonie and ron walking in hand in hand. speaking of love...wheres kat? "have you seen kat?" I asked hermonie "not since she attacked us with hugs" hermonie giggled "you too? she attacked us with hugs as well" susan said as her ginny and liz walked up to us. " I wonder why?" ron asked. it clicked..whats been up with kat "someyhings not right, shes been very pale lately, acting strange and attacking people with hugs" hermonie said "we need to find her" I said as hermonie stood on a bench "everyone listen! we have a problem!" jermonie yelled and everyone looked at her "kats missing! shes been acting very strange lately and something bad might happen if we dont find her!" hermonie yelled. everyone quickly ran around. "alright if I were kat where would i go?" ron asked. hermonie  and I thought hard "to the safest place I know, to dumboldores office" I said looking at them two. we nodded and ran on. please be ok kat. god damn sometimes your such an idiot. as we walked in it was instant heart break. she was just laying there....no life. no colour. no sound. I knelt down beside her and cried like niagra falls with hermonie and ron "w-w-whats this" hermonie cried picking up the book. she calmed down and wiped her tears still crying bug not to much. as she picked up the book letters fell out of it. hermonie picked it up and looked up at me "she...she wrote letter for us...like..she knew..she was going to d-die." hermonie said wiping her tears. she pasted a letter to ron and I and then herself and put the pile down. I wiped my tears because I couldnt see anything properly. I opened up the letter shaking. it read:

dear harry,

im sorry I didnt say goodbye to you properly in person...you see I couldnt do it. i was put in griffindor but I really am a coward for running away from it. I had to use a lot of my power to bring every single person who died at the hands of voldermort but even the most powerful magic has its limits and those limits if pushed come with consequences. if im alive im either in coma or have memory loss...and if im dead..then im dead. luckily im just one life, I do not regret the decision I made and im sorry if it caused you pain. at least all those people can live the lives they might not have lived. I want you too be happy too. I want you to move on from me to someone else. I will always love you and be with you until the end. you have to let me go so you can be free and make a new future. I love you so much.

kat.

I cried somemore and they wouldnt stop this time. I love you too...

hermonies p.o.v

I opened the letter carefully and it read:

dear hermonie,

my bestfriend, my sister. im so happy I got to meet you, im so glad we became so close. I love you so much and im sorry I just left like this without saying a proper good bye. if you read the book it should tell you why I'm like this. I want you to be happy and if im keeping you from being happy forget me, move on and completely forget me. be happy with ron and try help harry move on from me please...would you do that for me? your one of the most important people in my life. I am truely sorry. I love you so much.

kat.

is she really gone....how can she expect me to forget her! and how can she expect harry to forget her!

rons p.o.v

I was about to open my letter..but I put it in my pocket..I cant do it. I wont belive shes dead.. I looked at her body there on the floor "someone should go get help.." I wispered. hermonie was reading the book that was sitting next to her. "that idiot pushed her limit and now shes either dead or in coma" hermonie cried. "lets hope coma. its better then dead" I said wiping my tears. hermonie put her ear up to kats nose "shes breathing!! but barely!!!" hermonie shouted. SHES ALIVE! IN COMA BUT ALIVE!!! come on kat...you cant stay in coma..wake up. if not for us then for harry.