hogsmete

kats p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                          we were walking up to hogsmete but harrys uncle didnt sign his slip thingy so he couldnt go "bye" i said kissing his cheeck and walking off with ron cause hermonie had ran forward to talk to seamus. ron seemed kinda ticked about it... huh "hey ron..." i said following where he was looking "yer" he said turning to me "are you....jelous?" i asked looking at him with a 'busted' look. he shook his head violetly "no!! its just weird... i just always thought that i would date before she did... and i never thought that seamus... i mean" ron confessed. i smiled and nodded "well all you need to do is find a girlfriend.." i said. ron nodded. "but who?" ron asked looking around for possiblities. " i think..." i  said looking around "yerrrrr" ron carried "sorry i cant see anybody..." i said. "yer..." ron said sadly "me too." i patted rons back. "hey have you noticed my eyes go red when i get really mad.." i said biting my lip looking down at the floor. " yer i noticed!" ron said exictedly "thats not something happy!" i exclaimed "its awesome!" ron shouted happily. i laughed and shook my head "you are unbelieveable" i said between giggles. ron laughed and we walked around hogsmete saying hey to people. "hey lucy" i said happily making my way up to lucy from huffelpuff "hey kat" lucy sniffled "whats wrong?" i said running the rest of the way "i got dumped" lucy sniffled. "what!?..wait who?" i asked. i didnt know she had a boyfriend! "well by eddie...you know in ravenclaw" lucy said. i nodded knowing who he was. i dont hang out with many people outside of griffindor but i do know alot of people and are friends with them i just dont know all their dark little secrets. "but i have to be strong" lucy said putting her head on my shoulder "you can get over him... your beautiful you can get any guy like.. that!" i said cliking at that. lucy laughed and lifted her head " thanks kat" she said. i smiled and then looked around for the other huffelpuffs that are usally with lucy "wheres megan, cathy and becca?" i asked looking around " probably killing eddie" lucy said. i laughed "i would be too but you need someone here" i said smiling at lucy "what about ron and hermonie?" lucy asked "rons with the guys and hermonies walking around with seamus" i explained and we started to walk around we were actually really laughing and were soon joined by becca, megan and cathy. then some ravenclaws came over "hey guys" susan said. "hey susan and liz" i said happily still giggling from our previous conversation. i was sitting on the bench with cathy and everyone else was sitting in a small circle around us. "so what are you guys talking about" susan asked sitting down with liz "well we were disscussing what the hell is up with cookies...why are they called cookies?!" i exclaimed being totally serious. they all were rolling on the floor laughing and cathy was about to fall off the sit. "eddies coming" i wisper shouted to them. they all stopped laughing and looked over to eddie and the other ravenclaws came over. lucy stood up and started to walk away. i grabbed her hand and pulled her back. eddie walked over "hi-" he started but was cut of by all the girls yelling at him susan even told him to crawl back to hell! i was laughing really hard and couldnt stop until one of his friends called susan a bitch! everyone looked at me. i stood up and stepped in front of everyone "sorry but leave before i set your sorry butts on fire..and oh eddie! you have no idea what you just did because she can get a guy with a click of a finger!" i said. i turned aronund and hand motioned to lucy "look shes beautiful!" i shouted. all the girls were amening and all. eddie nodded sadly and walked away with his two friends. susan attacked me with a hug "thanks!" she said happily. "i was gonna count to 20 and if he wasnt gone...BOOM!" i said happily. we were all laughing and lucy was happier already. hermonie and ron walked up to us to find us laughing our heads off "kat..were gonna go...you coming" hermonie asked looking around at everyone "yep comin.. oh! hermonie this is lucy, cathy,liz,susan,megan and becca" i said pointing to everyone. they all said hi and i left with hermonie and ron "what was going on there?" ron asked curiously "well..you guys were all chummy and stuff" hermonie said sounding worried "well lucy was all sad so i asked whats wrong and she got dumped so we were walking around and then got joined by the other huffelpuffs and ravenclaws and then we were just talking and stuff and somethings were really funny" i said really fast. "im still...your best friend...right" hermonie said " oh my god! do you even need to ask! your my sister and best friend!" i exclaimed hugging her from the side " what about me!" ron whined "of course you idiot!" i said slapping ron over the head lightly. we just laughed and talked as we walked back up to hogwarts. we rejoined harry sitting on the steps. we were the first ones to come back so we were all alone "hey harry!" i said giving him a hug. he hugged me back and chuckled "hi love". "what have you been up to?" i asked sitting beside him "nothing really... you?" harry asked "well i was talking to the guys..hermonie was with seamus..and kat was talking some ravenclaws and huffelpuffs.. making new friends" ron said jealousy dripping from his voice at hermonie and i's part. i looked at hermonie with a 'what' face. hermonie shrugged and looked back at ron "what kinda hufflepuffs and ravenclaws?" harry asked curiously..and a hint of jelousy "some girls" i said shrugging "and ron...i already knew them" i said in a matter of fact voice. hermonie tryed to muffle up her laughter and harry was smiling..probably because they were girls and not boys. "oh well you could of at least introduced me" ron said. ohhhhhhhhhhh! "im sorry!" i said face palming "i totally forgot!" i said giving him my apology look. he smiled sadly and nodded. now i feel bad! "ok when i next see someone.. a girl i know ill introduce you! k?" i said looking at his face brighten. he nodded and we all walked back inside. we were laughing alot for some weird reason... oh well. everyone came back in and i grabbed susan since she was the first one i saw. "wha" susan said as i ran with her to ron. "ron! this is susan.. susan this is ron" i said giving ron my good luck look and running of. susan had dirty blonde hair and baby blue eyes. "hi" i heard her squeak.. which means she likes him or is exicted about something. i ran back to hermonie who was smiling "what? i did promise!" i defended. hermonie giggled and we walked to the comon room to find everyone surronding it. ginny came running down to us "its the fat lady shes gone!" ginny exclaimed. i looked at harry and hermonie. ron came runnig up to us "guess what!" he said happily. "the fat ladys gone!" hermonie inturupted. all the pictures looked a bit frantic! we finally saw it the marks on the door and it was like a sracth kinda thing... what would do this...who would do this...