Victorias little helpers

kats p.o.v

we ran downstairs to see everyone gathered. hermonie had toughened up and came down too. "kat hermonie just follow us. see if you can keep up" Emmett said ok now im offended. they were running at a normal but fast pace hermonie and I keeping up pretty well. actuallh..we probably could have over taken them "well see if you can keep up with this" emmitt said. we seemed to be having a competition he sped up just a bit so I taped into my speed. I was like a step in front of him! which for me is still great! "please!" he scoffed going full vampire speed. I used my full speed and now I was really beating him like legit! I slowed because I didnt know where to go "only cause I dont know where to go" I defeanded as emmitt gave a smug look running on. we finally got to the place where apparently victoria was going to be. "whats victoria even like?" I asked "shes..er..diffrent. angry" edward said "ah well." I said nodding. we saw two figures walk out of the smokey bush. one who kinda looked like lavander and another who had red hair like the weasleys and green eyes. "who are you?" Carlisle asked "im navaya and the is renay" the red head said "were just here for the bella girl and we'll be on our way" renay said as a force of some sort pushed all the vampires back not letting them come any closer and us not any futher away "well well well." navaya said "what happened!?" bella asked suprised "that force field was supposed to push out all vampires" navaya said "what are you?" renay demanded "If we told you you'd just push us out" hermonie snapped "well I hope your ready to die" renay said "wait!" I said before they came at us "bags redhead" I said as hermonie bags'd renay "alright come at me" I said. they started to run but I flipped my hand and they flew backwards into a tree "Oooo" hermonie said shaking her head "bags lavander look alike" hermonie said taking out her wand "stupify!" hermonie said flicking her qand sending her into a tree "alright lets see whatcha got." I said as the red head came rushing towards me. she really quickly threw punches at me but I dodged them with ease as did hermonie. wow that war really did quicken our relflexs. she kicked her leg but I caught it flaming up my hands. flames travelled up her leg onto her body as she screeched and ran into the water but the flames didnt die "how the hell do you kill a vampire!" I exclaimed "take her head off" edward answered "oh ok. not violent at all" I said rolling my eyes I walked up to the screeched girl and ripped her head off...wow...that felt nasty. hermonie petrified the lavanda look a like and gladly ripped her head off. I shook my head and dropped the detached head. the shield went down and everyone came running to us "that was pretty good for newbies" jasper said "newbies?  ill have you know that we were in a war" hermonie stated in a matter of fact voice. "really?" alice asked interested "there was a war? I thought voldermort just died. I didnt know a war had happened" edward said sadly "dont sweat it. I was bad. but I knew that it'd be ok" I answered. edward nodded his head and we walked back to the house "whens their wedding?" edward wispered quietly "next week. tuesday. 6pm" I answered wispering back to him. u wonder what itd be like. I havent seen mum in ages... but u guess it was nessicaryish. "what did you do to make victoria want bella so much?" I asked edward "well...I killed the one she loved because he was trying to change bella" edward explained "ugh. there are a ton of perverts out there" I said shaking my head as edward laughed "no! I mean change into a vampire" edward chuckled "ohh!!" I said as realisation hit me "I getcha" I nodded. it kinda just sounded like the guy was a perv trying to get under bellas chlothes. "god your so dirty minded" edward chuckled shaking his head "am not!" I protested "are too!" he scoffed "am not!" I said as we came in view of everyone "are too!" he argued "am not!" I shook my head "are too!" he said nodding his head "guys! break it up!" hermonie giggled as everyone else did too. edward stuck his tongue out at me as we walked inside I did a silent gasp and stuck my tongue out back! "hermonie guess what!" I said as we entered our room "what?" hermonie laughed "well. my mum and cedrics dad are getting married" I wisper yelled shuting the door "what?!" hermonie exclaimed "yep and we get to go!" I epped "well of course we get to go. god im stupid" I said stopping epping and mentally slapped my self "are you going to invite harry?" hermonie asked "I thought I already did? but was that really a proper invite? I think so?" I was having a conversation with myself "earth to kat" hermonie said waving her hands in my face "and back" I said blinking a couple times. hermonie laughed and shook her head "im going to invite harry properly. be back" I answered evaporating. "kat!" harry said happily as I turned around I was spun around. I let out a small screech and the laughed as I realised it was harry "ive missed you so much" he said kissing my neck repeatedly "ive missed you too" I giggled then hugging him tightly "your defiantly coming with me too mums wedding right?" I asked as harrys green eyes shon with love "of course I am" harry said his hands slipping to my hips. harrys lips then longingly reached mine sending sparks throughout my body. his tongue rebliously entered my mouth playing with my tongue as the electric shock went through me. harry backed me up against a wall pushing his body up against mine. my hands tangled in his hair as his hands traveled up my shirt towards my bra strap "what about ron?" I panted as harry started kissing my neck "gone for another 2 hours" harry said in between kisses. I moaned as little sparks went at every touch. my phone started vibrating and harry and I both groaned "do you have to go" harry whinned "im sorry." I sighed "thats alright love" harry said kissing me sweetly "I love you" I said hugging him "love you too" he said as we pulled apart. I avaporated back to hermonie who looked at me with tears "woah! what happened?!" I asked completely shocked.

w.t.f factor has just been hit. "quickly I have to show you whats happened" hermonie sobbed "show me? is someone hurt!? whats happening hermonie. just stop and tell me!" I exclaimed confused "no! look! its lavander and ron! look their getting married!!" hermonie out burst "woahhh!!" I said wide eyed "were invited as well!" hermonie shouted "calm down" I said calmly as hermonies angry side was coming out "I need to go punch something! run! something!" hermonie raged pacing "I wish hermonie had the speed of a vampire" I said smiling at hermonies action. she raced to the other side of the room and smiled "thank you so much" she said hugging me tightly. she ran out ready to take her anger out. I just hope no one gets in the way of that tornado.