year 3 the beginning

kats p.o.v

Ive definetly grown..thats for sure. my curves have come in. my waists small which I dont know if I should be happy about but ive always been skinny so it doesnt really matter but and my chest is not big which is good and I dont really have a big butt which is good also. I got dressed in my striped top and my black long shorts. I put some socks on and walk down too see my mum. "hey mum" I said " hey.. I need to ask me something...you and harry.." mum asked. my eyes widened. I totally forgot to tell her this. "I totally forgot to tell you... we are dating but dont tell anyone cause they wont let harry even out of the house" I explained "oh I thought you liked dudley.. I was gonna say you and harry would be a cuter couple than you and that blub" my mum prasied I laughed and nodded "I hate dudley! ewwwww" I exclaimed. she laughed and we heard I knock on the door "ill get it" I said walking to the door. I opened it and gasped "harry what are you  doing! their going to kill you if they find out youre here" I wisper yelled dragging him into the house. but I was so glad he came he was taller now 2 cm taller than. his cheecks a natrual pink now. his eyes still amazing green and his hair a bit longer. "im sorry I had to see you" harry protested. I smiled and sighed "but-" I started but he cut me off "I havent seen you all holidays and I had to or I was gonna go mad!" harry explained. I gave him a big hug "I wanted to see you too" I wispered in his ear. my mum came from the kitchen winked at me and walked back to the kitchen "and dont worry they went to london for the day and they locked me in my room." harry explained still holding my waist. "come on" I said dragging his hand to my over large room. harry opened his mouth in utter shock "oh my god... your room is huge.." harry said still shocked "I know its a bit to big if I say so myself.." I said walking around. harry hugged me from behind "I missed you" harry wispered in my ear "I missed you too"i said turning around so were a couple inches apart. "you know something.." harry said leaning in "what?" i ask not taking my eyes off of his. he kissed me slowly savouring every bit.. I was doing the same cause how long till I get to kiss him again! our lips moved in sync as my heart beat was speeding up sadly we ran out of breath and had to pull away " I love you" harry said tracing a love heart on my nose. I rested my head on his chest  "I love you too" I said savouring his scent I know that sounds creepy but he smells good ok! harry pulled away and pecked my lips "happy birthday love" harry said happily pulling out a present. I kissed his cheeck and opened the present. it was a silver neckless with a small heart on it. I gasped and gave harry a big hug "I love it!!!" I exclaimed. "let me put it on you" harry chuckled. I moved my hair out the way and harry put the neckless on me. as soon as he connected it, it turned gold. "was that meant to happen?" I asked nervously "yes its charmed so that if the person who you put it on loves you it turns gold" harry said smiling like a crazy guy. I laughed as he picked me up and spun me round. he put me down and I was mesmorised by those green eyes. he leaned in again and I leaned in too. we just made out for like 2 minutes until I remembered I have a gift for him. "I have a present for you!" I said happily. "can it be another kiss" harry pleaded as he tickled me. "maybe.." I said walking to a cupboard I pulled out a little purse "this is a charmed bag you think of a food and pulled it out. "really?!" harry asked interested. "really" I laughed giving it to him. he gave me a hug and a quick kiss "thanks love I really need this!" he said happily. I laughed and gave him a hug. "have you seen the new spongebob!?" I asked. "whats spongebob?" he asked confusingly. I pretended to die and harry laughed and helped me up follow me I said tripping and falling on top of harry. I gigled as he grabed my waist and pushed me gently so hes on top of me. I giggled softly as he kissed my cheecks and neck. "we have to stop landing on each other" harry laughed " I dont know I like the view" I said grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer. he laughed and rolled off of me "lets go watch some songebob" I said grabbing his hand. we got down to the lounge and started watching spongebob. harry had his hand around my waist and I was almost sitting on him. harry couldnt stop laughing when we watched spongebob probably because spongebob is awesome and my singing-a-long was awful. when it finished I humed along the finishing credits and snuggled into harry who was still laughing. "spongebob is awesome" I said.

harrys p.o.v

her mum came in "where you watching spongebob!"  her mum yelled I thought she was going to yell at us but instead she said "why didnt you call me! I wanna watch" her mum wined. I laughed at how her and her mum were so alike "ill get the popcorn!" kat yelled and charged for the kitchen "hello harry!" her mum chirped "hi"  I said arkwardly "ahha dont worry you dont have to be all arkward with me just because your dating my daughter its all good im happy its you and not that blub dudley" her mum said I laughed at how she calles dudley a blub. "I got the popcorn!" kat shouted and ran in with three bowls! THREE! "one for harry one for me and one for mum" kat said passing them out. I gaped at the bowl. kat picked up some and put it in my hand "your meant to eat the popcorn.." kat said trying to put some in my mouth "font they feed you?" kats mum joked but me and kat fidnt laugh. her mum put her hand over her mouth and gasped "they dont feed you?!" she questioned. I tried to laugh it off but it didnt work. "oh my dear boy." she said hugging kat "why are you hugging me im not the one being starved!" kat protested but patted her mums head we all laughed and kat rested her head on my shoulder and sighed. "we'll be at hogwarts soon..." kat wispered. back at home. I sighed and kissed kats head.