off to hoggies

harrys p.o.v

I got out of the shop I flooed myself into and tried to find my way back to the weasleys someone stopped me "are you lost little boy?" asked a fishy looking lady "come with us" she started pulling on my robe " no please!" I shout. oh my god! " harry?" hargid shouted. I sighed in relief and walked up to hagrid " hagrid!" I shout. " come on harry lets go" hagrid says leading me out of the alley " what where you doing down there harry thats where the bad wizards go" hagrid explained "I was just in the wrong... wait then why where you there?" I asked curiously. but before I could answer somone called my name..wait thats two people I looked over too find kat and hermonie running towards me "kat! hermonie!" I said as kat jumped in my arms " you broke your glasses again?" kat said smirking at me " octerpus repairio" she said pointing her wand at me " thanks love.. I really need to remember that one." I say smiling at her. " comon everyones been really worried." K/H said. "I see you guys are still doing that" I said chuckling " well.. we cant help it" K/H said. I took kats hand and followed them into the shop " I have to go find my mum" kat said kissing my cheeck " yer same" hermonie said pointing the direction of the weasleys. " oh harry dear we were worried you'd gotten lost!" molly said. " well I almost did" I mumbled " hello hello i am gildory lockhart defeater of many things and legandary wizard.... why... if it isnt harry potter... and look katrina valentine! well come on up!" lockhart shouted. "harry potter! katrina valentine!"the repoter yelled. he grabbed my collar and kats hand and dragged us towards lockhart "smile now kids I have a feeling this will be on the cover. kat gave a confusing smile and I just blinked. " little did they know that they would be leaving with my whole collection free of charge!" everyone clapped "eer thanks?" kat said questionly I laughed and we walked back down " give that here harry I'll get it sighed" molly said and told us all to wait outside kat came to join us after giving her stuff to her mum " I bet you loved that potter and you valentine!" draco shouted. kat sighed "what are you on about" she asked. " cant even walk into a shop without getting attention!" draco said coming up to us. "just leave him alone" kat said angrily "oh got yourself a girlfriend!" draco grinned like he was taking the micky " nahhhhhh really!" kat said her voice said dripping with sarcasm we all laughed" why you filthy little-" dravo started when a stick hit his shoulder " now now play nicer!" the older looking draco said. " why if it isnt mr harry potter.. and miss katrina valentine" he said " im lucius malfoy" he stuck out his hand. as I shook it he pulled me close and put his stick up to my head " if you dont mind" he said moving my bangs out the way revealing his scar "and... you" he turned to kat " pleasure to meet a valentine" he said stivking out his hand to kat. she hesitated and shook it. he pulled her in and grasped her chin. you could feel the tenison. he moved her chin to the side and pulled her hair out the way " ah so its true..." he said letting go of her. " the legandary scars given by a legandary wizard." lucious said. "voldermort is nothinv but a murder" I said. " you must be very brave to say his name or very foolish" mr.malfoy said "fear of a name only increases fear of the thing its self." K/H said. " oh you must be granger... valentines talking twin... yes hes told me all abouf you twos parents.. muggles.. yes?" mr.malfoy said "is there something wrong with that" kat growled. mr.malfoy looked shocked at her tone. "muggleborns..." he hissed. oh great now hes done it I looked at ron who looked at me with a worried expersion. fred and gorge looked exicted. " remember what I said! control it! dont let it control you!" yelled hermonie. kat was shaking with angry and her fists were clunched trying to keep the power in. " I cant!!! guys duck!" she yelled and fire exploded out of her hands. draco jumped out the way just in time before being shiskababed. after her explosion she stumbled back and was caught by hermonie. "better!?" ron asked sacredly " yer... I think" she mumbled. lusious stumbled back and his face completely shocked.that quickly vanished and he turned to the weasleys. is he really going to do this?! " and you must be the weasleys. red hair vacant expressions and second hand things." he said looking at ginny taking her book out and putting it back in with...another book? " walk.away" kat said angrily " so im guessing your also the look -a- like weasley.." luicious hissed. "so what If she is..." ron said putting a brotherly arm around her. kats mum walked over " kat dear we need to go" sarah said and lookinv at mr.malfoy "hi-" sarah started but was cut of " dont even bother with yhis monstrosity of evil" kat hissed "wait outside ok?". her mum looked confused but walked away. " bye guys" kat said hugging hermonie than ron the fred and gorge and then me. I kissed her cheeck as she pulled away. she smiled and walked past draco " see ya valentine" he said smugly " I dont think soo" she sang.  and walked away.

kats p.o.v

I ran through the wall and was about to board the train when someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to find fred and gorge with a lady and man and a little girl first year maybe " hi guys!" I say as they bring the little girl forward "hi dear im molly" molly said " hi its nice to meet you im-" I start to say but cut off by the man "im athour and everyone knows who you are and ron as told us tons about you." I look around trying to find ron or harry who I was exicted to see. but I couldnt find them anywhere " kat this is ginny" fred says pushing ginny forward. she looked like she wanted to say something... awwwww shes too cute! " hi its nice to meet you ginny!" I said happily putting putting out my hand she was red and was trying to speak " do you.. want to sit with us in our compartment?" I asked not sure what to say. she nodded and was grinning ear to ear I chuckled and grabbed her hand and led her on the train and to a compartment. " hey hermonie this is ginny rons sister" I explain " hey ginny" hermonie said "im hermonie". ginny shook hermonies hand and we all talked and laughed. then the train started " where so you think harry and ron are?" hermonie asked. I looked to ginny who shrugged " I dont know either" I said. draco walked in with crabbe and goyle. " oh heck no... out! out!" I say shooing them away " sorry but were sitting here" goyle said " theres no where else to sit" crabbe mumbled.