back to hogwarts

harrys p.o.v

after trying to struggle free she finally fell asleep.i put her head on my lap and her whole body just seemed to slum down comfortably "that was close" ron said. loooking relived. he was right she was getting pretty frustrated and we all know what follows after that. "im sorry i let it slip...but why dont you tell her?" hermonie said. "because i dont want her to worry... having dreams like that.. its nt normal and i dont want her to worry about me" i said looking at the sleeping kat. a piece of hair fell onto her face. she tried to blow it off but it ended up just going in her face more. i smiled smallily and moved her hair from her face. her faced sofened and she snuggled back into my lap. i kissed her cheeck softly and she did a sleep smile. "awww" hermonie cooed "shes too cute". ron just chuckled quietly. i quickly wrote a letter to sirius and sent hedwig out the window. kat woke up and yawned "that was a good dream" she said snuggling into my shoulder. i wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her head. kat always smells like candy for some weird reason! we arrived at hogwarts and entered the great hall. " welcome back students. tonight you will be divide into girls and boys and year levels for tomorrow we are having guests and tonight will be your last night alone." dumboldore said. we all divided into our groups and we had no idea what was happening.

kats p.o.v 

we divided into our groups of girls and boys and seperated into our year level. susan came up to me with liz and becca "do you guys know whats happenng?" susan asked "i dont know it kinda just came like a bomb?" i said confused. the other girls from the other houses in our year came over to talk to us too... all execpt slytherins. tonight was gonna be really weird if we dont all get along so... this is gonna kill me. i walked over to were pansy, kass, dralin and maggs were. "hi..." i said arkwardly. they all looked at me weirdly "yer ok im just gonna say! im sorry for being mean to you guys... i dont really want to fight with you and im sure no one else does." i said quickly. pansy smiled at me and the rest sofened their expressions. "we dont like fighting either" kasey said looking at hermonie who had walked up too me "so can we be friends and stop being beackes to each other?" hermonie said and by now all the other girls were with us too. all the slytherins smiled and nodded. i jump hugged pansy. she was shocked for a bit and then hugged me back. dumbldore walked over and looked at us shocked. "um kat could you make a room for you guys to spend your hour of freedom in?" dumboldore asked. i nodded and the year 4 girls walked outside. i thought it would be really nice to have a party room. with cream pies and cake in i thought. suddenly the a room appered around us. there was party lights and cream pies and music and cakes too! "wow!" casey said. "good job kat!" hermonie said happily since we only have an hour... suddenly an idea came to mind. everybody by justice crew was playing and people were dancing but not really. i grabbed a cream pie and walked over to hermonie the pies were basically just coloured cream. "hey hermonie!" i yell everyone looks at me. i smosh the pie in her face with my hands. everyone but hermonie laughed. pansy cupped her hand over her mouth to keep her from laughing. hermonie just had her mouth open in shock. i used my fnger to wipe some off her face "mm vanillia" i said eating the cream. hermonie walked over to the table with the pies and took one. the table was charmed so that it keept refilling its self. i prepared for impact. hermonie smacked the pie on my head a smoshed it in my hair. "food fight!" i yelled as loud as possible. everyone was grabbing pies and throwing it at each other. suddenly sauces appered. we were slipping and falling and pieing each other. it was actually really fun! the floor was super slippery and we could barely walk. i was holding on to pansy and she was trying to stand up by using me. we both fell and started laughing like mad. when we finally got up we all started singing to one directions what makes you beautiful. we were doing that thing were you slide on your knees and everyone always ended up on their stamaches for some reason. we started food fighting again and we totally lost track of time.