special occasion

kats p.o.v

it was 7:30 and by the time I decided what to wear it was 7:48 I showered and got changed into a beautiful red dress with a v lining and red mini heels. I let my hair out and I smiled in the mirror. there we go! all set! it was 7:59! I avaporated to st annas hill which was beautiful it had a view of the city below it and all the lights and it was amazing. I saw a little picnic set up with candles and harry lening on the willow tree next to it "harry?" I asked. he turned around and smiled at me "you look gorgeous love" harry said pecking me "whats the occansion?" I asked "ill tell ya later" harry said kissing my cheek. we sat down ate and laughed. "will you tell me now what the special occasion is?!" I pleaded. harry laughed and got up. he reached his arm out to me and helped me up he covered my eyes and slowly directed me where to go. "alright you ready?" harry asked I nodded and he pulled his hands away from my eyes. the stars were amazing...it was stunning. all the diffrent colours! and I didnt know stars could be diffrent colours! "woow" I wispered "harry?" I asked turning around I looked side to side and then looked down to see him kneeling on one knee...Hooooooahhh!!! is this what I think is happening!?!?!! I gasped and covered my mouth as harry pulled out a ring!! my heart was beating faster and faster "katrina lilyana valentine. will you marry me?" harry asked smiling "yes! yes yes!! yes!" I said as he got up and I attacked him with a hug. he laughed and turned me around to face the stars. in the stars it wrote I love you...OH MY GOD...MY HEART! I wiped a few happy tears and attacked harry in another hug "I love you too" I said kissing him sweetly as he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled apart and he put the gold ring with a diamond and the word 'love' in dented in the ring. "you could of just brought in a bucket of chicken and I would if said yes ya know" I giggled. harry laughed and kissed me passionately and spinned me around. I need to tell like everyone! when we got home I was super tired. I kicked off my heels and as I took off my dress harrys arms wrapped around me from behind and he sent soft kisses up and down my neck. I groaned and melted into harry "no.i so tired" I said babyish. harry pulled my night dress over me and picked me up bridal style and put me in bed. harry then took off his top and scooted in next to me cuddling comfortably with me. "night love" harry wispered "night harry" I yawned as he kissed my head and i fell asleep I woke up to harry playing with my hair "morning love" harry wispered "moring" I said kissing his cheek "I have to go visit remus and tonks but ill be back at 6 ok?" harry asked "alright, ill see you when you get back" I said pecking him as he got up and walked out. I stretched happily in bed "hermonie!" I sqeauled happily I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs to see hermonie in the lounge "wherea ron?" I asked "he went to see remus and tonks with harry" she explained then looked at me again and smiled "what are you so peachy about?" she asked. I sat down all posh and then crossed my legs lady like and put my ring hand over my other hand. hermonie gasped and epped "no!!!" she squealed happily "yess!!" I epped, we jumped up and down together and she huged me tightly "oh my god!!! I shots maid of honor!!" hermonie shouted. I laughed and we sat down "oh my god kat. im so happy for you" she said happily non stop smiling "so how are you and ron going?" I asked.hermonie sighed "its just been sex" hermonie sighed. I cringed when she said the word and she hit me lightly "so damn innocent she said shaking her head "so are you guys together still?" I asked "yer but....I dont know..." hermonie said looking down. "ill help you write letters to everyone about the engament!" hermonie epped and jumped up. I laughed and jumped up too, we wrote everyone one letters about it and by the end our hands hurt bad. "there" I said healing them. I blinked all the letters to there owners and smiled happily clasping on the couch "imm so exicted! we have to start plainning it right now" hermonie rushed "woah!" I said putting my hands up "calm down" I giggled. hermonie smiled and epped then ran down stairs. I laughed and sat down at my desk and started drawing sometime and for some reason it turned into an angel but a girl angel in my diary. slowly I drifted to sleep..

harrys p.o.v

"bye the way harry congrats for the engagement" tonks said before we avaporated "so you guys are getting married aye" ron said happily. "yer" I smiled happily I said as we walked up stairs. ron went one way and I went the other way and into kats room to find her sleeping quietly on a notebook or something. I closed the door and looked over to her sleeping as I slowly picked up the diary...mmm..I looked at kat and then looked at the diary again. I sat on the bed and flipped through there was a bunch of drawings of random shapes and then my name on alot of the pages.. I didnt realise how much she missed me...I put the book down then picked kat up and lay her on the bed. "night love" I said cudding with her. falling into a happy sleep. I was suddenly woken up to a crying kat "whats wrong?!" I immediately bolted up as she hugged me tightly "I had a dream. an awful dream that you had died and I couldnt bring you back to life! you were gone and I couldnt bring you back" she cried wimpering in my shoulder "shhhh. its ok. shhh im here. im not leaving it was just a dream" I said kissing her head. kat calmed down and nodded "but, what if It happens?" she wispered sadly looking into my eyes "it wont" I wispered giving her a peck "ok" she wispered re-snuggling with me. " I love you" she said turning and snuggling her head in my chest "I love you too" I said kissing her head.

kats p.o.v

stupid nightmares! I fell asleep happily In harrys arms. I woke up to harry stroking my arm sweetly "how is it you always wake up before me?" I asked rubbing my head in his chest "I have no clue but you arent really the early waker" harry said chuckling "youve got a point" I giggled as I slowly got up from my comfortable position. "I have to go to work today" harry said grabbing me pulling me back down into our comfortable position. "thrn we have to get up" I moaned. "yer I know, but not just yet" harry wispered wrapping around me like a koala with a eucalyptus tree. once we finally got dressed and harry went to work with ron I walked down staira to see hermonie. the door bell rung violently. "you expecting someone?" I asked slowly as I walked to the door "no.. you?" hermonie asked. I shook my head and placed my hand on the doorknob.