from the past

kats p.o.v

I glanced at edward before we nervously turned around to see cho. cho chang. the one that kissed my boyfriend. my frienemie ish. "cho?" edward said in confusion. "cedric...its you. ive been looking so long to find you" cho cried the attacking him in a hug but edward pushed him away "cedric...kat what are you doing here?" she asked me. shes sweet and I guess were still friends..but shes changed. "were now brother and sister. my mum married his dad" I answered which is kinda true. she could blow our whole operation. she nodded and wiped her tears looking back to edward "why?" she asked quietly as she stepped forward but he stepped back "I didnt love you any more! I dont love you cho. I love someone else. why cant you leave me alone" he said coldly..damn ive never seen him this angry before "because I love you cedric!" cho screamed " but I dont love you. get that through your head!" edward shouted back. I cant believe she hasnt noticed he doesnt look very cedricy. its edward now "what did I do! tell me what I did!?" she shouted "you were to clingy! to attached to me! " edward argued "I wont give up! ill find this girl your talking about" cho said determinated "kat come on!" she said as she stormed away. is she serious? "my brother cho" I reminded her. she sighed angrily and evaporated. "jeezus" I rolled my eyes "tell me about it. I have the feeling she wont be gone for long" edward said as we got home "ugh but shes annoying" I whinned. edward nodded and pasted me the book I took it my room and started working on it. I was thinking hard of sstuff to put in it when finally I was ready. I wished hard and I wished big. I opened my eyes slowly and opened the first page. it was a red and gold stripped page the said 'for our new family. love cedric and kat' I smiled and turned the page to a red page and a collage of pictures of me when I was little and like 11. I smiled and touched the glittery out line. I turned the page to a golden one with pictures of edward I didnt even know existed! awww he was a cute 11 year old. not as cute as I was though. but still. I silently laughed at my fake over cofindence and turned the page to a golden red page with a collage of me and edward combined year 1. the next page combined year 2. the next comined year 3. then next 4 and so on. I smiled knowing they would love that present. I suddenly heard a ver loud shout of "EDWARD!" my head snapped up and I ran down stairs to the scene displayed in front of me. cho was on top of edward on the couch and bella was standing shocked at the scene. luckly no one else was on the house. it clicked in my head what was happening. cho:evil edward:innocent bella: victim. bella ran out crying but cho was on top of edward "bella! wait!" edward screamed "bella!" I screamed running after her "no kat! your going to say some bull shit exuse that hes innocent" she said bauling "but I can explain! thats cho! the mega bitch from hell! the one who kissed my boyfriend! the one who edward despises!" I explained when a 'oh' face hit bellas. "yer. her" I nodded. bella tears stopped and she wiped them away "w-what is she doing back?" bella asked "tryna get him back" I said shaking my head "why did she call him cedric before?" bella asked rufflong her hair "cedric was his middle name that people called him instead. it fitted better with his human look." I answeres. god damn. where are the grammys?! I should be getting an awars for this right here. "im not gonna let her!" bella suddenly raised "woo! bella shes a witch she could hurt you" I said walking fastly trying to keep up with her "get off my boyfriend you bitch!" bella yelled "your boyfriend!!!" cho screeched "here we go" I wipered rubbing the pain out of my ear. cho pulled out her wand but I disintergrated it before she ckuld even fully get it out. "kat!" she whinned "shes a mortal cho! a mortal! unfair advantage!" I argued. cho turned back to bella rage in her face, I turned to edward warning on my face. he turned to me and nodded. everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. I tackled cho to the ground as edward sped out side with bella "kat!" she schreeched it my ear "no! no blood on the carpet you loon!" I defended. "let me rip her to strips! what did I ever do to you!"she yelled. is she serious..."are you serious?" I asked "ok.nevermind. dont answer that" she said shaking her head. "cho why cant you move on. find someone better for you! he obviously wasnt the one your meant to be with! so leave already! god damn cho! you were put in ravenclaw for a reason! now act like one!" I yelled. I heard soft sobs from cho "your right...I...can find someone else...I just...I love him so much.." she wispered "then let him go" I wisperes back as she evporated away...hopefully never to come back. edward and bella walked in as I stood up "ding dong the witch is gone" I smiled as they laughed "isnt it ding dong the witch is dead?" bella laughed "yer but shes not dead...yet. im kidding im kidding" I waved. I left them together as I trotted up stairs to finish that booklet. then tomorrow is the wedding. yay!!