the awakening

harrys p.o.v

kat was taken away by healers, everyone was crying and praying and hoping against hope that she'd be ok. "she'll be alright. She always is" seamus reassured me. I nodded my head and kept walking. I saw susan, liz, luna and neville reading there letters...

susans p.o.v

I chocked on my tears as opened the letter and started to read it:

dear susan,

im sorry I kinda just disappeared but it was for the good of everyone, please forget me..im serious. if you forget me the pain wont be there anymore. I love you so much your important to me but you must forget me.

kat.

I looked at everyone else who got a letter and they were in tears as well...alot of tears. "I cant forget kat...I cant" liz wispered. I hugged her tightly and we cried together.

ginnys p.o.v

I took five deep breaths and opened the letter:

dear ginny,

I dont know where to start...your my sister and im sorry I lied to hou when I said I was alright..truth is. I wasnt. I love you so much and you are so important to me. I want you to forget me..I want you to imagine your life with out me- I stopped reading, i couldnt go on. I pushed the letter in my pocket and cried my heart out "I cant forget you" I cried. luna came up and hugged me as we weept together.

harrys p.o.v

she wanted everyone to be happy...but no ones happy without her..

ONE MONTH LATER.

harrys p.o.v

"you should visit her..the..the doctor says its good if people visit her" hermonie said quietly. no ones been the same without kat. "I cant hermonie..." I wispered getting up. we were at the burrow were mrs weasley is letting us stay until we feel like going. hermonie still needs go start the look for her parents. "I know its hard on you. but at least go see her...the doctor says she might wake up any minute" ron said I looked at ron with tears forming in my eyes "shes in a deep coma...I dont think she'll be waking up soon" I breathed and then walking upstairs. I bumped into fred who had changed as well. instead of the joker and the one always smiling...hes been a bit down lately..but then who hasnt. he patted me on the back as our paths crossed. I walked into my room and sat down. in my letter there was something else in the case. I grabbed the letter and it slipped out. I caught it in my hand..it was the neckless I gave kat on our 13th birthday 'find love again' the little note said. tears started pouring down my face, I dont want to love again... there was a knock on my door and when the door opened ginny walked in "hey" she wispered sitting next to me "hey" I wispered back. I think...ginny has been the most effected. "have you visited her yet?" ginny wispered "I cant do it" I wispered back "I think you should go, this may seem weird but...I think she can hear us...I go there sometimes just to bawl my feelings out and even though she cant speak. I think she can hear" ginny said wiping her tears. I looked up at her a nodded "I...I think I may go and visit.." I said avaporating. I took a breath before I opened the doors to the hospital. I walked forward to the receptionist "hello, my name is jenna, how-" she started but stooped and stared at me "your harry potter!" she exclaimed. "you...must be here...to see katrina. im so sorry for your loss. im forever grateful to her she brought my little brother back to life" jenna said leading me too a door "just In here" jenna said when we got to door. jenna walked away and I stared at the door handle and my hand hesistated to open the handle. my hand rested on the handle and I grasped it and slowly turned it. as the door pushed open I saw kat laying on the hospital bed in her white gown. I closed the door and walked over sitting on the chair, I wiped a couple tears that had randomly fell and sighed "you wanted everyone to be happy, so you risked your life to save others...but theres only one problem. we arent happy without you" I said sadly "I cant forget you, I love you" I said, looked her hand. "we need you, I need you" I said putting my hand on hers. I put my head on the side of the bed and cried for a bit.

kats p.o.v

darkness was all I saw. I felt a sudden jolt in my body and I felt like I was being lifted up by something or someone. but as I was being lifted up I saw all my memories slip away from me... I gasped for air as the light was ajusting to my eyes "kat" I heard a males voice say. I looked to my left to see a man with black hair and emerald green eyes staring at me. butterflies aroused in my stomach "hi, sorry, but who are you?" I asked and as soon as I asked sudden sadness filled his face "wait here" he said sadly getting up and running out. I wonder why he looks so familiar. he came in with a doctor "kat. see mr potter. company does help" the doctor looking man said "who are you poeple, where am I?" I asked "you are in a hospital, I am your doctor" the doctor said "why am I in a hospital, whats wrong with me?" I asked "you have been in a coma kat. whats the last thing you remember?" the doctor asked. "um I remember my mum and I driving to our new house here in england" I answered. him and the guy with the green eyes looked at each other "how old do you think you are kat?" the doctor asked "10 turning 11 soon" I answered. even though I feel much older "kat. your turning 19 this year" the doctor said "ive been in a coma for 8 years!" I exclaimed "no sweety, something happened...and you got put in a coma a month ago. but I guess you also have extreme memory loss.." the doctor said sadly "are you guys...wizards" I asked slowly. they nodded and I sighed in relief "I remeber im a witch...but thats it...what happened to me?" I asked them. the doctor looked at harry "I dont think your ready for that yet. lets just try and get your memory back. how are you feeling any pains or aches?" the doctor asked "no just a small headache" I said rubbing my head "do you have any breathing problems? feeling any sharp pains" the doctor asked. I shook my head. the doctor passed me a mirror. "whats this- woooow I am not 10 anymore thats for sure" I said "I think...that you can go home now." the doctor said smiling at me. "harry can I talk to you outside. there are some chlothes over there kat" the doctor said as they walked out.

harrys p.o.v

she doesnt remember anything..at least shes awake "since her past is huge and a lot has happened to her, try and ease the memories on her instead of piling it up. same with people, I understand she knew alot of people but just a couple people at a time like a maxium of 9 or 10 at a time and...um..you and her...being in a relationship try and bring back some memories of time together. since your the first one she saw when she woke up, se may be a bit clinged to you which Is torally normal for people in her condition." the doctor explained. I nodded. I know what I have to do.

kats p.o.v

I was wearing a red jumper and some black pants. harry and the doctor walked in. "alright are you ready to go?" harry asked. I gave him a confused face "go where?" I asked "to meet some people" the doctor answered. I nodded and took harrys arm. why dont I remember anything?