taken over

kats pov

I could see everything, I could feel everything. I was me..but its like I was in someone elses body. I was being controlled and it did not feel fansy at all. I walked past a mirror and I could see my reflection and the inner me gasped. I have black hair...black long straight hair, no more red wavey amazement! my hairrrrr!!! you can control me all you want but mess with my hair and thats where I draw the line. I looked at my eyes and they were a pale blue...very pale...shat. "hows my darling" voldermort said kissing my cheek. ewwwwwwww.ew.ew.ew.ew I need to vomit!! gross someone call the priest!! "good" I answered but I didnt answer. this sucks "come we have some killing to do" voldermort said as we avaporated. we were in the park and there was a small kid on the swing. who would let their kids out at this time?!? "kill him..you know the spell" voldermort said. I raised my wand slowly. no! oh my god! no!! I tried to fight it and I was in control for a second when I was taken over again! no! I pushed harder to fight it! my inner fire was realised when my fire was also outside...im taking control. I looked at my hair and saw it slowly turn red again! yay! I could feel, I could see...but this time...I was in control. I took a gasp of breath of air and turned around "how!" voldermort yelled. I took of the ring and threw it too the ground. I suddenly felt alot better "I stayed like that for 2 days! I will not be controled any more! you wanted me to kill an innocent little boy! and you changed my hair colour! I like my hair colour!" I yelled at voldermort. he growled. "maybe not today. but someday you will be mine." he hissed and avaporated away. "I dont think so" I said turning and avaporating as well. "I dont even know where I am...great. how I suppose to get back?! I was at a beach area? I think. I sighed and sat down. well poop im lost. "kat?" a voice said behind me. I turned around to see hermonie "kat!" she yelled and attacked .me in a hug when I stood up "hermonie!" I said happily and she started crying "what happened? are you ok? how did you escape!?" she asked frantically. "kat?" another voice said. I looked over to see ron he ran up and hugged me. "ron!" I said happily hugging me. I could feel a small tear coming on "wheres harry?" I asked looking around "hes inside" ron said "theres a house here?" I asked "fluer and bill." hermonie said still crying. I hugged her again and zoomed in the direction the pointed me to. I was gping to knock but the door had already been opened "hi" I breathed as I saw fluer. she smiled and wiped her tears and the attacked me in a hug. "who was-" luna asked when fluer pulled away but she stopped when she saw me "oh my gosh" she breathed and ran up and hugged me. I hugged her tightly back. "theres someone who really should see you" luna said when she pulled away. she lead me upstairs to a door she motioned to knock and then walked away. I took a breath and then knocked on the door. "come in" I heard harry say sadly. "harry?" I asked walking in. "kat?!" harry asked getting up "yer, the one and only" I said happily as he ran up and hugged he and spun me round. I giggled as he put me down "what happened?" harry asked. I couldnt hold it in tears started pouring. damn! I never usually cry like this. "shhhhhh, its ok, your ok now" harry said hugging me again. "it was t-terrible" I wispered. we sat down on the bed and I wiped my tears. "what happened?" harry asked. I could see the anger in his eyes. "there....there was a ring that I had to put on..and it controlled my body and I was still there and I could see and feel but I wasnt in control...my hair was black a-and my eyes were pale blue...then...he-" I started but I vouldnt keep going "he what? what did he do" harry said shuffling forward. he grabbed my chin and lifted it up so I wasnt looking down "what did he do?" harry asked "he was going to have me kill a little boy." I wispered bursting into tears. harry wrapped his arms around me "and thats when I escaped. I couldnt do it. so I broke the ring and came here" I answered harry pulled away and looked me in the eyes he leant forward and kissed me passionately I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer. his tongue licked my bottom lip for entrance. I let him in and sparks flew all across my body as his tongue explored my mouth. he pulled away and then kissed me sweetly "I love you" harry wispered hugging me again "I love you too...im so tired" I said rubbing my eyes. "I'll let you sleep a bit love" harry said but before he got up I grabbed his hand "can you stay with me for a little bit?" I asked. "sure love" harry said kissing my head and snuggling with me "I love you" I wispered drifting off to sleep "I love you too" harry wispered before I fell to sleep.

harrys p.o.v

shes back. and shes ok. I kissed her head and got up to leave her to sleep replacing me with a teddy bear. "Is she ok? what happened?" hermonie asked quickly "shes fine and voldermort made her put on a ring that controls her...and she almost killed a little boy but she broke free and escaped." I said sadly..she always has to put herself down for the fall instead of letting someone else do it. "shes gonna kill me" I wispered walking away.

kats p.o.v

I had another vision...dream\ vision I dont know what ever you wanna call it....but in this vision..I died...I literally died for real.