ron..are you ok?

kats p.o.v

when we avaporated back harry ran up to us quivkly "we need your help! quicky!" harry said as we ran up the stairs and into rons room to see draco sustaining ron "I must kill that bitch for leaving! where is she!!" ron was yelling "holy fudge! ron sleep!" I yelled. suddenly ron fell to the ground in a deep sleep "what the hell has gotten into him!?" I asked super freaked "he wants to kill hermonie?!" ginny asked freaked as well "we dont know! he just suddenly went rage" draco said shocked. "somethings not right" I said looking at the sleeping ron "this is not him" ginny said sitting down. I sat down next ron and put my hand on his head. echos in his head voices that were not him, roaming around cramimg his brain"hes being controlled!" I shouted getting up "what!?" draco asked "in his head, voices, sounds that were not him!!" I said as they all came over "theres someone in his head thats not supposed to be there" I answered "well how do we get it out?!" ginny exclaimed "hang on" I said putting my hands on rons head entering his my. "wooo" I said. I saw a black everywhere like he had no brain...it does explain alot but that cant be the case. I looked around and saw a ron lying on the ground looking kinda dead! "ron" I yelled running over "he canr hear you, his mind is mine now" the death eater from before said "who are you?" I asked "my name is desaray and you can get out" he said looking at me with his cold eyes "ok look. your in my friends head, please get out. we can do this the nice way...or the..other way" I said "haha and why would I do that" desaray stated "because if you dont I'll force you out. and then ill hunt you down personally and feed you to the dementors." I said coldly getting my mean on. desaray growled in anger "you win this time. but I will make you suffer and I dont care how long it takes" desaray stated and then desappeared. I got out of rons head and as sson as I opened my eyes he opened his. "ron!" we all said as he sat and realised what happened "no! hermonie! no I have to get her back! it wasnt me! where is she?!" ron exclaimed geting up quickly "ron...shes in australia looking for her parents" I said softly "no.." ron said shaking his head "yerp" ginny said sassily I slapped her arm lightly. "what!" she wisper shouted "you know what" I said back "do you know exactly where she is?!" ron asked hastily. ginny and I looked at each other and then looked at the floor "please tell me!" ron pushed "I dont know if we should...she really just needs to focus on her parents right now"ginny said "and sorry but I think you being there...will just...not go right" I added sadly. ginny turned around grabbing my hand and pulling me with her "okandwearegoing" I said really quickly all at once. "we cant tell them" ginny said when we got to her door "I know ginny. I wont" I said hugging her "night" we said at the same time. "promise you wont tell!" ginny said before closing her door "I promise" I said as she closed her door and I started walking to mine. I was suddenly grabbed around the waist as someone put a blindfold over my eyes and my feet were lifted up "whattheheck!" I muffled but it all sounded like one word. I was suddenly put down and tied to the chair! but I didnt feel in danger... the blinds were taken off me and there was a bright lamp light in face! what is this an interrogation?!!? "what the hell?" I asked as I saw three figures "you know where hermonie is! tell us or...er...we wont turn the light out of your face" ron said. I laughed and shook my head. before they could say anything I flashed into my room. I sighed and laid down that was a lame attempt. "kat, sweety, love" harry said walking in "no" I said plainly sittinng up "aw come on" harry whined sitting next to me. I stood up a shook my head "I know how this works! nope! not telling you" I said subbornly as harry got up and slowly approached me. no! hes gonna freakin kiss it out of me "come on..just tell me"harry wispered as his hands were almost at my waist "noo!!" I said quickly running out the room and downstairs were I saw ginny and...is that? is that a hickey? "oh no..you didnt..tell?" I asked "barely dodged it" she said taking my hand and we evaporated. "god if harry managed to get his hands on me I would have been doomed" I said  as I sat on the swing "well what are we going to do?" ginny said worriedly "whatcha mean?" I asked her "well we cant go back! they'll eventually get it out of us!" ginny complained "damn...ok...we could just..." I said thinking "I know what we have to do. it'll be hard...but we can do it" ginny stated "whats that?" I asked "we have to completely shun them. stick together. deny any contact. ill move in to your room that way harry cant get to you and draco cant get to me." ginny said strongly "alright lets do this but im going to have to at least get one more moment with harry so then he doesnt think I hate him" I said quickly ginny nodded "same" she added. I took her hand and we evaporated back into my room. "shhhh" I wispered. it was about 11:22pm so most of them would be asleep or just in bed. we grabbed all ginnys stuff and I wished for her bed to be in my room and madr it bigger and all. "night" she wispered "night" I said getting into bed. this is going to be hard but do able...I hope.

A/N

sorry for the short chapter. stupid maths homework!!