the basilis

kats p.o.v

harry had to go to detition and ron, hermonie and I walked out of dinner to find harry because he was a bit late for dinner. we bumped into harry who was looking around like he could hear something. I heard this voice in my head kiiilllll... killllll! the voice hissed " can you hear that..." harry and I said. " you can hear it?" harry asked. " I nodded and heard the voice again. " I hear it again!" I exclaimed and we ran after it. " wait guys not so fast" hermonie yelled. we stopped at the refelction of the water. "what is that!" yelled ron and looked at the words on the wall. harry moved forward and read the message " the camber has been opened enemys of the air beware." he read out. " is that... mrs norris?" I asked confusingly. harry walked forward to take a better look at the cat. just then all the kids come back from dinner and they saw the message. " enemes of the air beware?" draco asked. then looked at me and hermonie " you'll be next mudbloods" he spat. I turned to hermonie and minincked him " dont minick me you mudblood" draco hissed " I can do what I want you disgrace for a wizard" I said with a 'dont test me' voice. draco scoffed and took out his wand. I didnt even bother to take mine out cause I can do it wandless. I gave my best 'you really wanna try' face. "stupify!" draco yelled at me. I waved my hand and before the spell hit me it disappered. everyone gasped. "reduto! stuify! pertirificus totalus!" draco yelled. oh! hes gunna play like that! hes gunna make me use two hands! I waved my hand and all three spells disappered. the teachers arrived and draco yelled " crucio!". I didnt have time to make it disapper and it hit me. I closed my eyes and crunched my face waiting for pain but nothing I opened my eyes to see people gasping and snape holdinv malfoy by his ear. ".....well then" I said walking in a circle " I feel fine.." I said checking myself. " ill talk to you later!" dumboldore boomed. " everybody back to your dorms execpt you four.." dumboldore said softer. "dang why is it all ways us..."I wispered to ron. he chuckled and we walked to dumboldore. " this is his fault!" shouted the ground keeper. " no I swear I didnt!" harry protested. "I wanna see some punishment!" the grounds keeper shouted. " prehaps potter and his friends where in the wrong place at the wrong time?.. even though the cowincedences are unmistakable... I for one did not see potter at dinner?" snape said. " thats my fault sneverus you see harry was helping me answer my fan mail and I was keeping him late." lockhart explained. " thats why we went to look for him... when he said K/H said. " yes girls... when he said." snape perched. "when I said I wasnt hungry" harry answered. snape just raised and eyebrow. " in any case I suggest caution... to all" dumboldore said sending us back to comon room. the next day we were walking to classes and talking about that note " who do you think it was?" i asked. "well lets think... whos a slytherin that hates all muggleborns?" asked ron. "ron sorry to tell you.. but thats all the slytherins" I said trying to hold my laughter. harry and hermonie werent so lucky " you know who I mean!" ron said giving me a friendly shove. " if your refering to malfoy" hermonie said "well duh you heard him 'youll be next mudbloods plus his whole family has been in slytherin for generations!" exclaimed ron. " I dont know hes a bit. daft. dumb. idiotic. stupid. a git. did I say stupid?" I asked. they all laughed and I shrugged. " well I have a plan but its dangerous and we'd be breaking at least 50 rules..." hermonie said. " wait we have rules...?" I asked having no clue that we actually had rules and we'd probably have broken them all by now. ron was on the floor laughing. harry was failing at covering his laughter and hermonie was giving me a 'your kidding!' look but was giggling too. " come on" she said grabbing ron off the floor who was still laughing. and I grabbed harrys hand " you ok?" he asked as I grabbed his hand randomly " my hand felt lonely" I said pouting. he laughed and we walked after hermonie and ron. we went into the libarary and hermonie and I where looking to find the pologose potion. " hermonie!" I yelled as I found it. she looked at me and nodded. we walked over to harry and ron and showed them the book " this is the plan" K/H said as we huddle around and dissus deatails.