sirius!

kats p.o.v 

i was walking in the halls cause i was bored and wanted to see if i could piss umbridge off. i saw fred and gorge calming a crying nigel "whats wrong?" i asked walking up to them, then i saw his hand. "oh not again.." i said kneeling down. i saw harry from the coner of my eye. i grabbed his handed and it started to heal. i felt harry to the side of me. umbridge came through a door "as i told you before mr potter... bad children need to be punished. i gave her my 'i really really really hate you right now' look. fred and gorge stood up. i hugged nigel from the back "are you ok?" i said looking down at him. he nodded and i let him go "you know gorge ive always thought our talents didnt lie in the academic world" fred said "i was thinking the exact same thing"gorge said. i smiled knowing they were going to prank her...prank her good. we were in the middle of our O.W.Ls i was almost done but anyway i think i was just gonna slow down. boom! boom! we heard from outside. i turned around and looked at the door...what was that? then it went again. boom! boom! i looked at umbridge who got up and walked to the door briskly. she opened the doors and everyone turned around to look what was happening. fred and gorge came flying in the room on there brooms and threw fireworks in the air! they exploded everywhere and chased some certain slytherins. everyone threw their tests in the air! and then lastly they threw a firework dragon and it chased umbridge out of the class room. it was really funny watching this lady run. finally it exploded and all the rules shattered and broke! we all ran out of the classroom following fred and gorge. we were cheering as a big W went up in the sky! even some teachers were cheering! it was an exicting event. then fred and gorge flew of into the distance laughing happily. i looked back at harry who was on the floor. i walked over and bent down with a worried look "sirius!" he said quickly. we were running up the stairs to umbridges office "its sirius!" harry said as we ran up the steps "are you sure you saw it?" hermonie said "its just like mr weasley, its the same place ive been seeing for months, only i couldnt find it or remember where id seen it before. sirius said voldermort was after something, something he didnt have last time and that something is in the minstery." harry said. "wait harry. what if voldermort meant for you to see it? what if hes trying to get to you?" hermonie asked. "what if he is? im just supposed to let him die? hermonie hes the only family ive got left" harry said. well actually if you count the dursleys...but im pretty sure he dosent consider then family. we were walking up the corridors. "we'll have to use the floo network to get there" harry said "the minstery has them under survalliance" i said "not all of them..alohomora!" harry said when we got to umbridges door. we walked into her pink filled office. this lady makes me hate the colour pink! and thats my favioute colour! "alert the order if you can" harry said "are you mad! were coming with you!" ron said..well more shouted. "its too dangerous" harry said "i dont think you get it in your head that were in this together" hermonie said "yes, yes you are.." umbridge said from behind us. we turned around very quickly.. i think i got whiplash? she had harry seated in a chair in front of her and we were being held by slytherins. goyle wasnt really holding me that tightly..again. whats with him he would usally jump at the oppurtunitie to hurt me. i decided to talk to draco in his mind 'oi draco why is goyle being so friendly?' i asked in his head. he looked side to side then at me 'yes i can speak to people in there minds.' i said in his head. he looked down at the floor 'well you did save his life last year...i mean we all kinda owe you' draco said. 'no one owes me anything...' i said in his head. he smiled a bit at the floor. she motioned for me to sit in the chair instead of harry. i sat down and looked at her. "you were going to dumbodlore were'nt you?" she said/asked "no" i said. she slapped me across the face. "ow" i said snappily looking back at her. she just slapped me! slapped me! snape came in "you called." snape said. "yes the time has come for answers, wether they give it to me or not, i will need some of that Veritaserum?" umbridge said. snape gave her a little bottle. she tried to put it in my mouth but no way was i going to drink that! she got in and i felt a weird truthy feeling inside of me. "tell me all your secerets umbrige said "i dont have any secrets execpt that when i was three i was the one who ate the last cookie at shcool" i blurted. and i was telling the truth, a secret is something that no one else but you knows about. and every possible secret i have. someone else knows about. "where you going to see dumboldore?" she asked "no mame" i said. snape was still in the room. "try this..." he said walking up to me "where are you going?" snape asked. i felt the truth coming up "im not going any where since im tied to this chair sir" i said quickly. "actually i could use this" umbridge said. giggling evliy "what secret powers do you have that you will use against the minstery?" umbridge asked "i dont have any secret powers, well none that i know about and i certainly would not use them against the minstery" i said. "biggest fears" she said giggling eviliy "i dont have any mame" i blurted out. i just cant seem to stop! "what is the darest thing youve done? because as you well know bad children need to be punished" umbridge said. darkest? like evil? "errrrrrrrrr?" i said thinking about it "i dont know" i said feeling the spell wear off "snape! take her to your office! i want the truth!" umbridge yelled "but i am telling the truth" i protested. i got slapped again "stop friggen slapping me!" i yelled as my hair started flaming up. i flamed down and glared at umbridge as snape took me to his office. "sir im telling the truth" i mumbled as we walked down "i now but umbridge doesnt think so..." snape said "so what are we doing?" i asked confused "ill think of something" snape said. we just talked arkwardly in his office as time went by. "you can go now" snape said. "thank you" i said walking out. i ran outside to find ron,luna, neville and ginny "hey guys..how'd you get out?" i asked. "ron gave them puking pastiles" ginny said i smiled and high fived him. "comon we should find harry and hermonie" ginny said. we walked off to find harry and hermonie.