sirius black\

kats p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                          dumboldore came through an looked at the door "where do you think shes gone" he asked we all just shrugged until someone yelled "found him!". we all ran up to where the voice was. i was one of the first people there cause im sneaky and fast. i moved aside for dumboldore. "who did this to you lorias?" dumbolodore asked. "his eyes like the devils himself! it was him! hes here in the castle the one they call sirius black!" the fat lady said. DAMN! my murdeous cousin is in the school... fudge me. everyone gasped and i just stood there wide eyed. we all slept in the great hall which was really arkward..i just couldnt get to sleep! i just ended up on my side falling asleep arkwardly..                                                       harry ron and i walked into classes but couldnt see hermonie anywhere...oh well. snape came running in closing all the doors and everything... hes really frightening when he does that. "all right class today we are learning the diffrence..." snape started and i just zoned out because his lessons are of little importance to me then all of a sudden the class has ended. i dont know why but i was really nervous for harrys game... i dont know why i just had a really bad feeling about it! "come on hermonie hurry up!" i shout to hermonie whos in the bathroom. she runs out a grabs her griffindor scarf "i sorry but some of us cant look perfect with a flick of a finger.!" hermonie complained. i laughed and rolled my eyes. we walked downstairs to find ron looking outside "are you guys getting a bad feeling about this too" ron said looking at us with worried eyes "i couldnt sleep!" hermonie complained. "i couldnt eat" i said holding my stomache. they gasped and looked at me with a suprised look "i know...thats how strong my bad feeling is.." i said. we sat down and i was raining and thundering, i was suprised they actually let them play in this weather! i was trying to find harry but in the weather i couldnt see who was who! i finally found harry! "go harry!" hermonie yelled as harry flew by us. i saw him race upwards with the other seeker but i couldnt see after they went to high upwards. then suddenly i saw the huffelpuff seeker fall from the sky... a horrible sickening feeling rose in my stomache...i hope harrys ok... please be ok harry. we waited a little before suddenly another figure came flying down... it was harry!!! we all stood up and i had to turn and hide my face in hermonies shoulder "its ok dumboldores got him" hermonie sighed in relief. i sighed and looked up at her. she was pale but not as pale as i was. 

we were in the infermery and were waiting for harry to wake up. we were all leaning over him waiting for him to open his green amazing eyes...wow snap out of it! i really have to stop that! harry suddenly opened his eyes and sat up "are you ok?" i asked looking at him for winces of pain. he nodded his head "yer..wheres my broom?" harry asked. i scrunched my face and turned to hermonie "ummm harry well...when you fell you lost your broom..and when we found it.." hermonie said looking at ron. "well its sort of..broken" ron said removing the blanket thing and revealing a broken broom. harrys eyes widened and he looked completely lost for words.