closer...???

kats p.o.v

hermonie and I were staring into the fire when we heard a crunch of a twig...from a footstep.... hermonie and I walked slowly and carefully to the out skirt of the protection field. we walked up but saw nothing. then we heard another twig snap. we looked over at people coming. one was holding a dead bodie "whats that?" one of the guys said. then backed up a but to in front of where hermonie was standing. I took a deep breath. he cant see her its ok I chanted in my head he just stood there until one of the guys dropped the bag "what are you doing?" the man infront said "heavy" the other one said. I took a deep breath as thr continued on their walk and left. "snatchers. good to know your inchantments work" harry said. "he could smell it. my perfume." hermonie said softly looking back in the direction they went "I told you ron isnt strong enough to apporvate" hermonie said "well then...we'll go on foot" harry answered. as continued walking on foot I was looking at the key in my hands. what the hell... I looked at ron behind me who was looking at harry and hermonie in complete jealousy. why would he be jealous? I looked at them and they looked kinda chum- no! what am I thinking?! back up kat. that would never happen. I shook it off and continued looking at the key. we hid in a warehouse as death eaters flew over head and as the radio keept calling out names. as we kept going through a ruined caravan park..and names were still being called. could I bring them back...if I tried? "he doesnt know what hes doing does he" ron said as hermonie fixed his bandade "none of us do" hermonie answered. she has a point. "come on kat" hermonie whinned. "fine but only cause its way to long. if you chop it too short ill kill you" I said sitting down. it was all the way down my back...ugh. hermonie cut it back to its normal length...OMG "oh my god!" I said leeping up "what happened?" harry asked "are you thinking what im thinking" k/h said "what are you thinking?" harry asked "we'll tell you later" hermonie said as we ran up too the book. "or you could tell me now" harry said running up with us "the sword of griffindor, its goblin made" I stated "brilliant" harry said...he has no idea what we're talking about. "no you dont understand, dirt and rust has no effect on the blade" hermonie said "it only takes in that, that makes it stronger" I added. "ok?" harry asked "harry you already destroyed one horcrux right?" I asked he nodded barely "tom riddles diary in the chamber of secrets" hermonie said "with a basilis fang. if you tell me you have one of those in that bloody bag of yours" harry said looking at the book "dont you see, in the chamber you stabbed the basilisk with the sword of griffindor" I explained "it only takes in that which makes it stronger" harry said finally under standing "exactly which is why" hermonie started but was cut off by harry "it can destroy horcruxs" harry said. "thats why dumboldore left it too you in his will" I added. "you two are brilliant" harry exclaimed. "actually were highly logical which allows us too look past exranious detail and percieve clearly that which others overlook" hermonie explained. "sure lets go with that" I giggled. "yer. theres only one problem-" harry started but was cut off by the lights going off. er..where the lights at? ron walked out where we could just barely make him out "I saw the star loom"ron mumbled and I couldnt really hear through his grumpy voice. "yer...im still here" ron said. is he ok? "but you carry on. dont let me spoil the fun" ron said with attitude "whats wrong?" harry said turning to face ron "wrong? nothings wrong" ron said. "not according to you anyway" ron added. you could feel the dang tension and I didnt like it. "if you've got something to say, dont be shy, spit it out" harry said "right I'll spit it out. but dont think I'll be greatful cause now theres another thing too find." ron said angrily "I thought you knew what you signed up for" harry said "yeah I thought I did too" ron said in a low voice. oh god. "well look im sorry but I dont quite understand" harry said standing up and walking over "what part of this isnt up to your exepectations" harry said. oh my god... hermonie and I stood up slowly "did you expect we'd stay in a five star hotel finding a horcrux every other day, you'd be back with your mum by christmas?" harry asked hermonie walked down futher but I just stayed where I was "I just thought after all this time we would of acheived something, I thought you knew what you were doing, I thought dumboldore would have told you something worth while, I thought you had a plan" ron said quickly "I told you everything dumboldore told me!" harry snapped "and encase you havent noticed we found a horcrux already" harry said just as quick "yer and were about as close to getting rid of it as we are of finding the others. arent we" ron said. hermonie quickly got in front of ron and tried to take the horcrux off but he just pushed her off! "ron please, you wouldnt be saying all these things if you hadnt been wearing it all day" hermonie said her voice rising a little bit. I walked up to hermonie just in case "dont know why I listen to that radio every night do you? its so I dont hear ginnys name, or fred, or george or mum!" ron argued "you dont think I listen to?! you dont think I know how it feels!?" harry shouted "you dont! your parents are dead! you have no family!" ron shouted. oh he didnt just say that..harry lunged for ron "stop!" hermonie and I screamed. I used wind to push them apart "stop it!" I said looking at them both "fine then go! go then!" harry shouted holy shiz!? what is happening?! ron chucked the horcrux on the ground and huffed angrily getting his stuff I watched helplessly as hermonies face dropped as her lover was leaving "and you are you coming or you staying?" he asked hermonie. her looked flabagasted she looked at me and harry and then ron gaping she knows she has to do the right thing. "fine I get it" ron said looking at her "ron, ron I-" but he already left. I watched painfully as a tear fell from her eyes. "ron!" she yelled running out "ron where are you going!" I heard her yelling "are you alright?" I asked harry "he nodded a bit but still looked down "RON!" hermonie shouted in a loud painful voice. my head imitately snapped to her voice "hermonie?: I said running out "oh my...hermonie" I said lifting my friend off the floor in her puddle of tears...oh hermonie...

that next morning we watched sadly as hermonie wrapped her scarf around the tree. when she walked up harry took my hand and I took hers and we avaporated. hermonie started to cry a little but she wiped her eyes before any tears actually fell. I sat with hermonie while harry was doing the protection charm. I looked at my key again...what is this even for...like seriously...I dont get it. I looked up to see hermonie sadly sitting there I grabbed the tissue box and by accident it slipped out of my hands and hit her face "oooo sorry" I said giggling. "oh your sorry?" hermonie said smiling she chucked a pillow at me and it turned into a pillow fight. maybe knkw she feels a little better.