creatures

kats p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                          after hermonie and i were healed from our laughing fits we walked down to our next lesson all giddy and happy but we did everything not to laugh so hard. we walked down to hagrids first lesson! all the griffindors were happy for hagrid bu the slytherins..... well i could say somethig diffrent... "shut up malfoy" harry said and thats the first thing i heard i walked over to the voice and it was harrys! "d-d-d-ementor" draco screamed by this time i was beside harry. everyone turned arond but me. slytherins all laughed. as everyone turned arond pansy looked at me "so why didnt you turn around" she asked sucipusiously " because you guys are liars.." i said bluntly. everyone nodded in agreement "and plus if they saw a dementor they wouldnt warn us! they would of just ran for their lives!" i said. there were murmers of agreement and heads nodding. hagrid called us over and there was a creature and i thought it was beautiful but everyone else stood back in fear. "kat! do you wanna demonstrate" hagrid said "sorry what? i just zoned out for a lttle" i apologised "well you've always been good with animals.. just walk up to it bow if it bows back you can approach it." hagrid explained. i nodded and slowly walked up to it i wasnt even at hagrid yet and the beast came running at me. i sstepped back and tripped! im gunna die! holy crakers! im gunna die! birdbeak was running at me and hagrid was trying to get the bird off me but it wasnt working birdbeak had a target and that target... was me! birdbeak was right up to me now. he bent down and nuzzeled his head into my shoulder. i laughed and patted its head. he let out a strange kind of sound of happyness. i stood up and hugged the animal. "well.... thats never happened... he must really like you?... well i suppose he'd let you ride him" hagrid said coming towards me "wha" i said "dont worry kat its probably like riding a horse!" shouted hermonie "ok" i said as hagrid lifted me up and put me on birdbeak. i sat upright and hagrid slapped birdbeaks butt. he ran really fast! it was like riding a horse...untill he started flying! i was wobbling at first but i then got the hang of it. i put out my hands and enjoyed the wind in my face "WHHOOOOOAAA" i yelled. i heard a wisle and birdbeak came right down and back onto the ground i was still sitting upright and i had a huge smile on my face. hagrid came to help bring me down but i just jumped off. "well done!" hagrid said giving me a high five. harry went next and he did a great job too! then draco being stupid thought he could do it too so he went and got hit by the bird "hagrid he needs to be taken to the imfermary!" K/H said. hagrid nodded and carried draco to the imfermary. we where having lunch when draco was on the slytherin table being a dramaqueen "he's such a girl" i said shaking my had. hermonie giggled and ron and harry chuckled. " they found him!! seamus said running in he put the newspaper in front of thomas and stood next to hermonie. "thats not far from here!" K/H exclamied "they will find him though...right?" ron said. "maybe.... but hes like trying to catch smoke trying to catch smoke with your bare hands" thomas said. DAMN! my murdous cousin is on the lose! we walked to our next lesson and it was defense against the dark arts with lupin! we walked in and there was a cupboard "does anyone know whats behind this door? lupin asked. "its a boggart and no one knows what it looks like because boggarts take the form of your greatest fear" K/H explained. "yes very good girls 10 points to griffindor" lupin said. "now how you defeat this is you whoosh your wand and say ridickulas!"lupin said. "ok now in a line!"lupin shouted. we all were exicted as we got in a line. pansy went first and a big centerpied crawled out of the closet!ewwww! "im gonna spew!" i said turning around to hermonie "me and you both" hermonie said cringing she screeched and turned away. "ridickulas!" lupin shouted at the thing. pansy walked by and a few people snickered "cant wait to see what your fear is valentine...im gonna tease you about it" she sneered walking by me "what did i ever do to you" i answered. everyone was about to answer "dont answer that" i said quickly turning around. it was really funny watching everyones fears and them defeating it. it was now my turn and everyone was really interested in my fear. i stepped forward and nothing happened.. "ummm" i said. "well errr...looks like you dont have a fear..." lupin said. everyone was wispering "seriously" i asked getting closer to the door. everyone gasped. "well for the purpose just think of yourself dead" lupin said "k" i said stepping back. i pictured myself dead.... but nothing happened " are you not afraid of death?" lupin asked amazed. "no... i had so many near death experiences that it just doesnt scare me anymore..." i explained knocking on the door of the closest. i shook again "so what do i do?" i asked. he shook his head "sorry but your afraid of nothing" lupin said. "well...ive never been so sad not to fear anything" i said walking to the back of the line. everyone laughed and hermonie went. i went behind pansy and she shifted forward a little "pansy" i wispered "what val- wait did you just call me pansy?" pansy asked confusingly "yer.. i just wanted to tell you that..i dont want to fight with you.." i told her. she just gaped at me. "well i dont either.." pansy said softly turning towards me. hermonie came over and looked at us weirdly. "i was just telling her i dont want to fight with her" i told hermonie "i dont want to fight with you either" hermonie said. "i-i actually dont know why slytherins and griffindors fight..." pansy said. i smiled at her "you wanna be friends with us...you dont have to hang out with us cause it will hurt your slytherin rep" i said winking at her "sure" she said smiling at us. "good cause i didnt want to acciendently set you on fire..." i said looking guilty. pansy and hermonie laughed and we shook hands. well thats the start of a new secret friendship "oh do you and draco.... have something" i asked pansy smiling at her. she blushed deeply and said "no but i want too" i smiled and giggled with hermonie "i can help you there" i said smiling wdely pansys eyes widened "what?" she wisper yelled. "ok im goning to tell you something but you guys can not tell anyone... i will disinergrate both of you if you do" i said sternly. they both looked at each and nodded "well.... draco and i are cousins" i stated "how!?" pansy wisper yelled. hermonie gasped. "thats...impossible!?" hermonie said looking at the cieling and doing mental calibrations. "wait..which side?" hermonie asked "his mums" i said. " and its a really long story..." i said doing my hand motion. harry had his go and it was a dementor! the lesson ended in arkwardness.