as time goes by

1 month later

kats p.o.v

I woke up with a sudden urge to die. I dont know where this sudden urge came from..im just getting a sudden urge. one month ago was when harry left and I still feel exactly the same as that day. "kat, im going to the shopping center coming m" hermonie asked "no thanks, ill just stay here for a bit." I answered. hermonie and I moved into her place because it was too painful for me to go to my house where harry and I had planned to go. god. im such a wimp. why am I being such a weakling. pull yourself together kat! its just a guy!...but its not just a guy..its harry. I got up and got changed into a purple shirt and black pants and avaporated to a cliff..I stood at the edge and looked down at the crashing waves against the rocks. the wind rushed against my skin sending shivers down my spine. tears fell slighly down my cheek. am I really going to jump? I took a step closer to the edge of the cliff when someone grabbed my arm "dont jump!" the man shouted over the top of the chrashing waves. I looked around me realising...I was really going to try kill myself? I gaped dumbly as the man with light brown hair and doey brown eyes helped me away "dont jump" he reapeated as we were futher away from the cliff "hi my name is jayden, whats yours?" he asked "hi, im katrina bug most people call me kat" i answered "im sorry, thats not usally me, I dont know why I was about to jump I mean im defiantely smarter than that" I said still dazed at what I was about to do. "its alright, come on"jayden said leading me away from the whole sencery. we were down in the safe bit of the forest were some trees where and it was all nice. "so why were you gonna jump?" he asked. hes a muggle I can tell "er..its rather complicated "I have time" jayden said sitting down, I smiledish and sat down with him "well er my boyfriend went to another country to do a job" I said sadly "well thats not so bad" jayden said "er..hes gone for 5 years and he broke up with me because he doesnt want me to wait for him" I explained "oh...sorry" jayden said "its ok its no reason to die for, but I dont know what I almost did but I know that I shouldnt die becauase everyone is worth something." I explained and got up jayden got up and smiled at me "there ya go" he said placing his hands in his pockets "thanks jayden. im going to go on with my life and he doesnt want me to wait for him but I usually never listen to others."I said as we walked on. its weird how jayden suddenly appeared when I needed him most, plus theres no cars around here but hes not a wizard "jayden" I said as he turned around "what are you exactly?" I said eyeing him "so you worked it out. kat im an angel" jayden said. my eyes widened and my mouth dropped "seriously?" I asked "yer im your guardian angel" jayden said calmly "what where are your wings! and where were you in 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th and 8th year!?!?!" I exclaimed "all that was meant to happen. and this is my human form. you arent meant to die today" jayden said "yer I know...im sorry I just..I dont know what happened" I explained "your life is precious to not just you but to everyone and I mean everyone" jayden said seriously "what do you mean? I thought the war is over and all" I asked "its not whats happening now, its what going to happen in the future"  jayden said "what do you mean?" I asked "Im sorry I dont think its my place to tell you what happens" jayden said as wind whoshed around him "where are you going?!?" I asked as the wind lifted him up. I covered my eyes and looked up "jayden!!" I shouted as he vanished. as the wind died down "call me if you need me" jaydens voice wispered in the air. I sighed and avaporated "oh kat! there you are! I was looking for you everywhere! are you all right?!?" hermonie asked rapidly "im fine hermonie, I just needed a bit of air to clear my head" I explained "....kat...I need to ask you..actually tell you very cause...er..." hermonie said but I stopped her "if this is about harry or ron thrn im sorry but I dont want to hear it, i am going to get on with my life! I dont want to keep moarning and no offense but its just weak because we can be happy without them, we dont need a man in our lives to make us happy!" I exclaimed. hermonie looked thoughtfull and then nodded "your right! we dont need guys in our lives! come on lets go somewhere fun" hermonie stated and then I saw it. the smule I hadnt seen in a long while, I suddenly found myself smiling as well. that night at like 5 I got dressed into a black singlet and a long cream blouse with black skinny jeans and vans and hermonie and I got ice cream, we went to a movie, we went to the park and hermonie got stuck in a swing. we had a real blast of a time. "that was the most fun ive had in ages" hermonie giggled as we got home "yer that was really fun" I laughed "im wiped. night kat" hermonie said running up stairs "night!" I shouted. I giggled walking into the lounge I stopped at the mirror and my smile faded as I saw the golden neckless still gold..I looked down at the ring...still gold... "I cant live without you but I can try" I wispered taking off the neckless and the ring. I put them in a box and walked upstairs to bed. I think I may be able to do this...

EIGHT MONTHS LATER.

"bye kat" susan said hugging me. I waved and avaporated back home. ive been doing pretty well with hermonie, were on a role getting our lives back and all! "hey kitty kat!" hermonie shouted as I walked in the door "hey mionie" I shouted (said: mi-o-nie) as I put my bag down I walked up stairs to my room and got out my box..once a month I just look through all the old photos just to...I dont know I just do it. I opened the book and saw all the pictures from year one, two, three and four. I was about to turn the page to five..but nahhhhh im tired as. I closed the book and put it back into the box. "kattt!!" hermonie screached I used my speed to rush down worriedly "whats happened?!?" I shouted as I entered the room and what I saw my my heart drop.