caught up in the woods

kats p.o.v

I saw a flash of blonde hair and a small figure run back up to the castle... ah fudge its malfoy.. great ( sarcasm) "dang it" harry said. " we are done talking about this topic.. now OUT!" hargid yelled. we all ran up to the castle only to be caught by mrs mcongal and draco... "5 points from griffindor and from slytherin." she said. " wait what!" draco shouted " and dettention for all... mr malfoy if you caught these lot out it means that you yourself was out." mrs mcongal said. we all sighed and went to bed " night guys" I said tiredly " night love" harry said kissing my cheeck.aw!. " night thing one" ron said " haha night thing two" I replied. me and ron are very alike... creepily alike. red hair, loves food, loves quitich, loves family, and scared of spiders. me and hermonie ran up stairs and went to bed. " love you twinie" I wispered "love you too twinzter" she wispered back.

harrys p.o.v

we found at who nicolas flamel was and found out who wanted to get the stone we just had to figure out when. " maybe snapes trying to get it for someone..." kat said warily " yeah.. good point..do you think" hermonie started "It could be voldermort" they said at the same time.. again! they really have to stop that.. its creepy. " I think so... and when would the perfect time to steal it!" kat started and looked at me and so did hermonie."when dumboldores gone"the said at the same time in the same tone "ok that was just weird" ron complained. " wait! dumboldores gone this week!" ron half shouted. we nodded " we have to get therr before him.. we have too go tomorrow night tonight." I said not reconising my voice. we all nodded and headed down to detention. it was dark and a bit frightening. kat grabbed my hand a scooted a bit closer. I could see she was scared but she tried to hid it. we saw malfoy walking down the steps towards us. " ok we are going to go into the forest and look for unicorns-" hagrid said being cut of by draco " we arent aloud in the forest!" draco yelled. " well today yer are." hargid growled " the poor unicorns.. someones been drinking there blood.. so were looking for injured unicorns" hargrid continued handing out lanterns. " why would somone drink unicorns blood..thats so mean" kat said. " because It means they live forever but with a cursed life." hargrid explained. well thats disturbing... " all right..hermonie, ron and I will go this way.. kat, 'arry and draco go that way with fang." hagrid said leading us on the path. kat took a deep breath and walked on while draco and I hung back a bit. dang shes brave.... I looked at draco and he looked at me we both ran up to kats side scared that were gonna be attacked if shes not there " w-w-what I-is t-h-hat!" draco stuttered. kat looked over and grabbed both draco and I hands and started quick walking away. lucky it didnt notice us! thanks to kat! or draco and I would of stayed there and been killed! me and draco started panicking draco more than I though. kat put her hands over our mouths " shhhhhh we dont want attract attention to us...ok so we have to be quiet"she hushed. I instantly felt more relaxed. we nodded and I kissed her cheeck saying sorry. " thanks" draco said shaking and i was too. she rolled her eyes and grabbed our hands again which suprisingly made us stop shaking... huh...wierd. " look!" she wispered after we walked a little father. " unicorn blood.." she shivered small tears rolled down her cheecks. I wrapped by arms around her from behind. " you ok?" I asked. she nodded and wiped the tears away. she kissed my cheecks and went to go check out the unicorn. a grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me " whats-" I shhhed her and the black cloaked figure drinking the blood looked up and started moving towards us. draco screamed and ran the other way which we probably ahouldve done but kat and I were frozen still. it was getting closer and it seemed to be after me " if you want him you'll have to go through me too!" kat yelled stepping in front of me. she pulled out the red firework and sent it in the air. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my side " its ok" I wisper as we step back. we tripped over a log and fall. I grab kat in a protective cocon and get ready for the pain. something jumped over us and charged at the dark figure. it instantly ran back the way it came. " kat its ok.. its gone" I wispered. she nodded and looked up. at the same time our jaws dropped. "its no time for harry potter and kat valentine to be lurking in the woods.." the centar said sternly. " you must leave imediately" he continued then trotted off. I got up and helped kat up. she gave me a big hug and she was shaking. " shhhhh im here its ok.. I wont let anything hurt you" I wisper in her ear she nodded and snuggled her head in my shoulder I must of been blushing like mad... good thing its dark. hagrid came running with fang, draco, hermonie and ron " kat! harry!" hermonie screamed. kat pulled away and shouted " hermonie!". hermonie attacked her with a hug "we thought you'd died for a second!" hermonie yelled over kats shoulder " so did we." kat wispered loud enough for me too hear. I made a promise to her and myself this night I will protect kat no matter what..